CHAPTER TWELVE!

( part two,
the day that was. )

PARKER WAS BESIDE ALLISON, BEHIND FIVE as he read the file on harold jenkins

PARKER WAS BESIDE ALLISON, BEHIND FIVE as he read the file on harold jenkins. parker wondered if he touch object, could he like review images of their lifetime. he'd like to try it, but he didn't think that was possible for someone with his power.

harold jenkins was a weird name for a kid who was born on october 1st, killing his father on the same that his father had died. parker knew this because he remembered the day his mother broke down to r&b songs in the living room while drinking.

weird thing about this, the mother name was under jane, so maybe this wasn't his mother child, he hope. his mind came across to when harold had shaken up when he seen him as if he knew parker or seen him before. crazy?

the car had finally parker in front of harold's home, a beautiful two story home. whew, as least he don't live in the wood with a cabin, right?

"be careful, okay? we don't know what peabody's capable of," allison warned, shutting the car's door after parker stepped out.

"we've powers, you know?" parker reminded.

"okay, he was clearly born on october 1st, so he might just be one of us," allison turned to parker before they started walking toward the house.

"yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him," diego agreed with parker statement.

"looked kinda scrawny." diego says, parker chuckled following behind him as the four of them walk across harold's lawn.

"yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers. I mean, look at them." allison deputed.

"thanks," five and parker stated in unison.

"Good point," diego admitted. "so what's this guy want with vanya?" diego questioned.

parker couldn't help but noticed that diego's had speech problem, finding it adorable that someone who seem so badass have speech problems. "maybe he's planning to murder vanya's for being pretty," parker smirked, nudging five.

they didn't noticed that allison had dipped, walking around the house toward the back door as the three walked upstairs the porch. "hey, look, I'm gonna burst through-"

the trio noticed allison absence, "you know what? It'd be nice for people to just stick to-"

five grabbed parker's hand, spatial jumping them into the house. parker inhale, exhaling sharply as he rubbed his ear harshly.

"that's going to get fucking old," parker snapped before diego came crashing through the glass of the front door, his body hitting the ground hard.

"for someone who leads, you're really lack in...leading," parker chuckled as allison walked from the back, as five opened the door.