CHAPTER EIGHT!

CHAPTER EIGHT,
TURNING OUT.

parker was filled with anger as he followed behind five. the two was walking toward the location that was given to assassinate the board members. did parker want to do it? hell no.

"how long are you going to be mad at me?"

parker rolled his eyes at the sound of five's question, shaking his head with anger. "five, shut-up. this is honestly stupid."

"how's this stupid?" five asked.

"how else?" parker raised his eyebrows, "we're killing the one good thing apart of our life beside our families, why would you help this trick?" parker asked.

"my family, parker." five respond with frustration laced in his voice, "for my goddamn family, parker. and-and us!"

"this isn't for us, this is the one time i think you should rethink about what we're doing..."

"thought about it, we're doing it. or? i can do this alone. you can be the lookout? m'kay."

parker rolled his eyes as he followed five into the building that seem to having a weirdo theme party. "this just feel more weird, meeting in a place where there's witnesses?"

"excuse me,"

the worker twirled around, " uff da! you snuck up on me there. if you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00." she informed the two teenagers.

parker scoffed, "i can't hardly wait!" he smirked, sending a fake smile to the worker.

"stop." five says through gritted teeth, "do you happen to know where the midwest soybean society is meeting?" five asked the woman.

"sure do! muskellunge banquet room." she retorted, "you looking for your mom? she in for the convention?"

"i feel insulted...." parker muttered.

"hey, could i get some change?" five asked, giving the woman a few dollars.

"oh, sure, i'll just look in my purse." the woman respond, unzipping her bag as she searched through her bag, "only a nickel and a couple of dimes."

"oh! you... are... in... luck, mister." she exclaimed as she pulled out quarters and give them to five. parker chuckles softly as fidgeted with his finger, "i wanna die, now." he muttered.

"you know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." five clarified, walking through a set of double door, going toward the vending machine.

"you sure you-"

"shut-up parker! gawd. this is already frustrating as it is. i don't need you talking my ears off." five scolded as he entered quarters into the slot and pressed the buttons for fudge nutter.

"oh, do i hear hostile? that's a first." parker teased as he gave a fake smile, walking toward the cake. swiping his finger against the frosting before sucking on finger, loving the delicious flavor.

"fuckin' fudge nutter!"

parker was startled by five banging against the vending machine, stattering the glass into pieces. "do you has to break everything you come across?" parker asked.

"no, shit."

"can we just get this shit over with?" parker rolled his eyes as he cracked his neck, shaking his hands to prepare himself to do something he was going to deeply regret later.

parker watched five grab a axe that was hanging against the wall, feeling like that moment when laurie called broke that glass to get axe to kill michael in one horror movie he loved.