1.1 Summer Love

It was a beautiful day of June. Only a few days left until the school year ended and the last vacation of their highscool life began.
Mew was just arriving at the school gate in this late morning,and even though he was a bit late,his appearance was still flawless.Every girl (and some boys) sighed when they saw him walking in the parking lot until he entered the highschool ground. He wore black jeans a bit ripped on the knees,a white ordinary school shirt that made him look like a model,white sneakers and today he wore his hair down wich made him look a bit cute and young. He was always engulfed by this air of superiority and seemed unapproachable but in reality he was just too sleepy to care. His friends were waiting for him at the class entrance and that made it seem like they were waiting for the king to make the first step before waking inside the classroom.
Today was a day that held much importance to one guy though. He was a tall,shy and kinda not interested in anything guy. He has those puppy eyes that could enchant every sould that locked eyes with him,brown and round like a doe. His hair was a bit ruffled and would get stuck in his long lashes sometimes but he would brush it fast to not draw attention at himself. He wore the same white shirt,but on him it looked so different. Combined with his s blueish jeans and white sneakers,he looked more like cute than hot,and even though he has his own admirers he kept to himself,staying only in his safe zone,talking only to his 2 best friends since childhood.Mild and Boat.
His name is Gulf,he is the son of one of the directors from the council's board and he tries to hide this as well because he doesn't want to be branded like something he isn't.  Precisely because he is a non-judgemental person,he doesn't hesitate to accept the request from his teacher when he is asked to help Mew ( the highschool allegedly worst playboy) retouch hos grades before school ends. He was one that tought that people should be known first,then judged . Believing gossips wasn't his thing anyway..
So.. that's how it all started.
In the begging of the summer,the hottest and the cutest guy met in a quite and private room to learn. And even though they didn't plan anything they fell in love. They fell hard and they spent all summer together. they were happy. They played games together,shared some hot nights and they felt like 2 puzzle pieces that were put together .
Mew always tought that he wouldn't care if his loved one was a girl or a boy. He believed that love is love,genderless,and despite the rumours about him,he was always waiting for someone to draw him in. Until that day that he saw Gulf.
The boy was waiting for him in a cafè,still wearing his school white shirt,only now he had it unbuttoned till the 3rd button and he was sucking on a frappe while reading something. In that moment,Mew's blood flushed from his cheeks to his stomach and he knew that he was aroused. He approached the boy and with his big,beautiful smile said:
"Hi,i'm Mew! I'm sorry for being late,did u wait long?"
The next thing that happened took him by surprise because in a second his heart went from 80bpm to 120 like a race car.
Gulf gave him the most sparkling,cute smile.His eyes closed in semilunes and his nose scrunched a bit while showing his perfectly aligned and white teeth.
"Hi Mew! Don't worry,i just got here and i was enjoying myself with this new blend of cream and lots of sweet stuff,hehe" (he smiled again and Mew knew he just fell for the boy in an instant). He then continued by asking Mew if he wants something to drink and all Mew could think was "Where were you all my life?!"
...
Some time passed and they grew closer,being friends and playing games together was their favourite thing to do,but sometimes they felt like their hugs and cuddling wasn't something friends will do. Mew didn't do that with his friends,and Gulf definitely wouldn't hug anyone because he was really fond of personal space.
After Mew kissed him one night while they were watching a movie in Gulf's bedroom things changed. They never said they were boyfriends but they acted like they were. They would call each other,meet up almost every day,they will miss each other and spend their nights together,loving each other,tasting every inch of their bodies. Mind and bodies,they were one,until one day...
One week before the last year of highschool started,they were at Mew's house,alone because his parents were on a cruise,not come back until next week. That night while coming back from the bathroom,Gulf sat on the bed and looked at Mew with worry in his eyes. He was sad that summer was endind and their time together would be shortened significantly.. Seeing his brows knotted,Mew soothed them with his fingers,asking him what's wrong. not getting any answer he was growing impatient and he kinda pushed the boy into answering. Gulf then,a bit startled,said :
"I was thinking about school,and us.. you know.. we're starting school again in a few days and i ... i .. i was wandering what should we do.. about us..shou.."
He didn't get the chance to continue because Mew cut it off really fast by saying,in a cold voice that didn't seem like him at all "what us? Are you kidding me?"
They were kids after all.. they didn't know to listen first and then react,and all this... broke them apart.
Gulf had tears in his eyes,he was shocked. He never tought that his love will be crushed like this. He felt betrayed. He felt like he was just a plaything for a playboy that was bored over the summer. His beautiful face was all messed up while running home .
Mew on the other hand tought that Gulf was trying to break up with him,he tought that the boy would be afraid of people finding out about them and he also felt betrayed and most of all he felt anger. That's why he didn't listen to Gulf's full question,he just tought it was better if he ended it to save him the humiliation of begging his lover to not leave him.

The next days passed and both of them felt like they were mourning.
While calming down and talking to his best friend,Tul,Mew reached the conclusion that maybe he made a mistake not listening to Gulf's question and decided to confront the boy tomorrow at school. Little did he know...
The next day,Mew searched for Gulf everywhere but the boy was nowhere to be found. He went to his classroom and saw Mild and Boat hugging and crying. He instantly knew something was wrong. Before thinking the worst,he felt Mild's gaze upon him and he subconsciously looked away from him. Following that freezing gaze,came a punch from Boat. In that moment he froze,but he still needed to ask the most important question "where was Gulf?"
Before he got the chance to ask,Mild came and said "it's all your fault!!! He left because of you!! He loved you so much,why did you have to play him like that!?Why did you brake him?Did you had fun?"
Mew was dumbstruck. He didn't move. He wanted to say something but he forgot to breath too. Gulf was gone. He had left him. Mild said he loved him,so.. then what was the question about?
What did he do to that beautiful angel that never judged him?the only one that looked at him with pure love and adoration..
He never found out where Gulf went. His friends wouldn't tell no matter how much he'll ask. Only thing he found out was that Gulf's dad was this big hotshot on the school's board and transferred Gulf in an instant after seeing his child crying for 3 days,non stop.
He felt broken,alone,like half of his soul was missing.. That's how he spent the following year untill he enrolled in university.
On the other side,Gulf went to England. He had a cousin there that loved him very much and when he received new from Gulf's dad that the kid was heartbroken,he flew to Thailand and took Gulf with him.
In the year following Gulf changed a lot. He had closed his heart and threw the key at the bottom of the ocean that he cried these months.
He became independent,cold,arrogant and kind'of a playboy. He wouldn't go sleep around but he never missed a chance to flirt with whatever had a pretty face and seemed available. His year in England made him a guarded man. He would not trust anyone again. He didn't need love anymore.He now had a degree from highschool and he missed his best friends that called everyday to bug him to come home....
...and that he did. He came to Thailand,he applied to the same university as his friends and filled a dorm request.
He was just parking his car when he saw Mild and Boat waiting for him at the dorm entrance.
He was excited to see what was coming next..