13. England

On their way home:
"I wanted to punch his face so much!!" Max said gritting his teeth..
"I know cuz.. I shrugged at his hypocrisy too..So,Tul,huh? You never said anything.."
"Well.. cupcake,you weren't the best company at the time.."
"Oh,yeah.. i'm sorry,but hey! You found him now! And the coincidence?! He's Mew's Bff.."
"Really? I tought he's just a friend of yours.."
"Nope. He's 2 years our senior,but even in high school he and Mew were close. They grew up together. They're like us.."
"That's good then.. we 4 we'll take down the world !"
"Damn right!!hahah"

They've reached the dorm in a few minutes.. When they entered the room the heard laughing and loud bickering..Mild and Boat were there so it's natural there's loud noises..
"Ohh look what we have here,Max.. a little black birdie!!" Gulf said while cracking his fingers..
"Noo!! Mew,please,he's gonna kill me! I promise to be good,naaa!! Save me naaa!!" Mild shouted from behind Mew's broad shoulders..
"Ok,ok.. calm down! Tua-eng,how was work?"
"It was fine,pretty easy.. i finished earlier.."
"Ohh we know you're talented..-Mew said while wiggling his eyebrows -.. we googled you!
"Ha.. hahah.. and? Did you like the pictures?" .. Gulf kinda panicked..
"Ehee.. and some"
"Some? S-some what..?"
"Well... Mew was walking closer now..some: racing,partying,some naked pics.. boys,girls.. "
"Ooook,ok.. let's stop here hehe.."
gulf cleared his throat shaking off the embarrassment..
"I'm a good boy now.. -he then closed the distance between them,leaning towards Mew's ear- DADDY.."
Mew felt a shiver down his spine and rapidly backhugged the boy,entrapping him into his arms..
Max was looking at Tul..
"Babe,let's eat.. then we need to talk all of us.."
"BABE?!?" Boat and Mild said at the same time!
"Omg!! Should we get together too,Boat?!
Everyone laughed when Boat slapped Mild's head,but Gulf didn't miss the faint blush on both boys faces.
They sat down and had dinner,telling jokes and old stories..
After dinner,Gulf stood up,took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number..
"Who are you calling,baby?"
"You'll find out in a moment,let me settle this first" said Gulf then he pecked Mew's lips.
"Put it on speaker Gulf!" Said Max while washing some plates..
"Hello?"
"Boun!"
"Boss?!? Omg! Guys,come here! Boss called!!
"Booosss!! How are you?! How's Max?! Did he get there safe??"
"I'm here! Are you handling thins good Zee?"
"Yes,sir! Everything is good. We had a brawl last night with those fuckers from the east side but we won obviously! We now own their businesses and territories!
"Gulf!! I mean,Boss!!..emmm.."
"Yes,Saint?"
"You now own all London! You made it! It took only one year!! *sobss*
"Ahahha,is Prem crying too?"
"Sniff,sniff.. i'm h-here Boss,we did it!" Prem said in a soft tone..
Guys,listen.. are Pavel,Luke and Joss there too?!
"Yes boss! (The 3 of them said in unison) we're waiting for our orders!
Then guys,here's the plan..:
Call Lhong,tell him i said he'll manage the London area. Then call J9  and tell them to go to Paris.  Tay and New will go to China and you all are needed here with me! Asap!
"YEAAAAH!! Whooohoo!! Boss,we'll be there as soon as we settle everything here!
"Ok,until then i should go buy a house. Do you want your own place or.."
"Noo boss!! We want to live with you! Pleeease buy a huge mansion!"
"Ok,ok.. you spoiled brats! I'll buy you the biggest one!
"Oh,before i forget. I need to let you know i got my husband back.. i know you all know how fucked up i was,but .. we were kids and we misunderstood eachother.. turns out he suffered too.. so,i need you to behave,ok?"
"Yes boss! Of course! He's yours. We protect him with our lifes!"
"Thanks guys! Ohh,Max has one too btw"
"Max?? No waay! "
"Ahaha you'll see them when you get here!"
"Ok .. emm .. boss?"
"Yes,Zee?"
"Well.. about the shipment.. "
"Listen,tomorrow i'm gonna buy some land too. When everything is settled we'll tell Lhong to ship it,ok?"
"Yes!!you're the best! See you there!"
"Bye guys,be safe!"
There was a deadly silence in the room.. Not even Mild had the guts to open his mouth.
Gulf then took a deep breath and said..:
"We trust you. And love you this much.. you too (he was pointing at Mild and Boat)..
I'm gonna tell you everything now..
So.. Max wants to ruin his family because his mom committed suicide because of his dad. We planned this for a long time but then.. we got heartbroken and he went to London.. after what happened to me and Mew i went to him cuz he's the closest to me in the family.. There,while partying and stufd i kinda met an old guy by mere coincidence.. One night some guys attacked a kid and i saved his life,and we became friends. I always went to his house,played games and stuff.. Joshua was a sweet kid,innocent and kinda sfragile..
He was shot .. by a rival gang..
His father took me in afterwards. He tought me how to fight,to act,to shoot.. and other stuff..  I was groomed to be the next heir. Joseph,then let me do what i wanted. One day i'll take over from him but i don't want only the kingdom,i want the world!
I became a model so i can travel freely while solving business all around the world. Max knew and I promised to help him take revenge if he helps me too.. so now,Max is my second in comand. Lhong is the third. Smart guy. J9- are a couple (Joong and Nine) . They are very responsible and Nine is a romantic fool so that's why i posted them in Paris. I bet he'll love it there..
Tay and New are tough and reliable. They can handle China well.. Then.. my team.. Zee and Saint - they're a couple too.. Zee has the muscle and Saint the brain,he's a hacker.
Boun and Prem - together as well. They are wild,funny but deadly. Mostly Boun. Prem is a crybaby..
"That's if it doesn't involve Boun or you.. remember that time he stabbed a guy for touching you?" Max interfered..
"Well.. yeah.. where were i? Oh.. Pavel,Joss and Luke.. the 3 musketeers.. Deadly! They only listen to me..
I saved them.. all of them.. from prison,abuse,police ..whatever.. Every one of them are loyal.."
"What about the shipment?" Mew asked..
"Well.. as you know.. the fashion business is a front .. it's genuine and totally legal,but deep under these.. we are arms dealers."
"No drugs?" Mew asked in a low voice
"No Mew. No drugs,no prostitution. No killing. . Unless necessary of course.."
Mew,Tul,Mild and Boat were looking at Gulf without saying a word.. Max was rubbing his forehead..
"So.. now that you know everything.. do you need time?"
"Time for what?" Asked Mew like he was the voice of all the guys there.. the rest only nodded ..
"Time to think if you wanna run or still be with us? As lovers and friends.. we understand it's dangerous but.. maybe we are selfish Max.. we got used to this but them.. " Gulf was becoming unsure..
"Tua-eng! Listen to me.. i won't live without you,never!! You want to rule this damn world?! Ok!! I'm in!! I'm gonna stay next to you,i'll do what i can! I'll become a doctor and help patch up the guys or something.. i want to be with you all my life! "
Gulf had tears in his eyes..
"Thank you my love,I promise i'll protect you! All of you!"
"We're in too! I donno how to help,but we ll be with you whenever you need us. " Mild patted Gulf's shoulder
Boat came closer and hugged the boy then said :
" at your orders,Boss!"
"Hahaha,stop teasing me man!"
"Tul??.." Max was a bit worried..
"I won't leave you again,i'm not a kid anymore. I don't know how,but i'll help you. I'll stay next to you,I'll support everything you want. But.."
"But?!"
"But..don't you have a fiancé?"
"OMG..!! You're killing us!!"Gulf screamed
"I don't,love! After you left i was a mess and my dad wanted to marry me to that girl.i broke the engagement and left for London. I had so much on my hand there and then after some time Gulf came and i had to take care of him. I haven't come home til now. This is the first day i touch Thai's land and i got to meet you ! Immagine this! We need to go to a temple and thank the Gods!
They all laughed and then,Max and Tul went home,Mild and Boat too..
Only Mew and Gulf were left ..
Gulf leaned on Mew searching for his body warmth.. Mew embraced him and kissed his neck and hair,while drawing circles on his back..
"Baby? I know you have to be more serious and tough now.. Especially since you'll move with your team but.. can i please ask something of you?"
"Of course babe,anything you want.."
"Can you please still be sweet and cute when we're alone?"
Gulf smiled gently and said :
"Baby,you are my one and only love.. i might show you my angry face,cruel,tough ecc.. but I'll always melt in your embrace. Don't ever forget this! I am your baby..
And one more thing,Mew.. Tomorrow we're going to but a house,OUR HOUSE MEW!"
"What?! But the boys are coming.."
"Mew,we are the leaders. Well,i am.. but you are my husband! You don't wanna live with me?"
"Of course i want!! "  he said while squeezing Gulf's waist and kissing him..
"Then,let's sleep for now.. we have many things to do tomorrow.."
"Ok,my bed or yours? Hehe"
"Oh babe,i can't wait to sleep in a king size,hahah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo...
that's some plot twist😂🤟🏼
Let me know if you liked it please! ❤️
See you in a few days,and thank you for your support!! ❤️