8. Collision

After reaching Earth,they go together to Moonlight.
Moonlight is the bar where Mew and his band play every once in a while. There they meet with Mew's band mates.  The vocalist is Mew's cousin,Lhong,Kao plays the bass and Mew is a drummer. The guitarist is Tul,Mew's best friend from high school.
After the rehearsals,they stay together and talk a bit while enjoying their company.
Mew tells them what happened from the start of the university's days..
"Tul,i found him.. my baby,my Gulf.. he's in the same faculty as me,shit.. he's my roomate!"
Tul and the other boys were shocked..
"Are you serious Mew? How is he? I miss the guy,he is such a sweet little baby..I remember how he hide behind you when i met him at you house that day.."
Now was Earth's turn to be shocked..
"Mew,is he for real?! Are we talking about the same Gulf i know?"
"Wait,what's happening Mew?Tul started to feel uneasy..
"So.. listen,Gulf is not the innocent,sweet puppy anymore.. when he first met me after so long,the first thing he did was to hit on Earth. He's got the whole University wrapped on his little finger. He's the MVP of the football team and the captain seems to adore him.
A few hours ago he met a new guy,a colleague of us and a teammate of his and with 3 words made the guy full red. Earth shakes when Gulf looks at him.
Btw,i saw that ! (Says while pointing at Earth)
He's gorgeous and wicked. He s a devil and i'm so whipped for him! I love every single breath he takes.. i promised him i won t give up. I'm taking back what's mine!"
"Kanawhipped!!!" Said Earth while giggling..
"Oh,btw,you know what he said to me when i took him out of the cafeteria?
He said "you were jealous and took me out and now you don't know what to say,but Mew,that was your punishment right there." He was talking about hitting on you and Win at the same time..hahaha.. he s sooo gonna kill me.."
While talking to his friends about Gulf he didn't even noticed the girl that was slowly approaching their table.
The girl introduced herself as Jessie and confessed to Mew.He was so shocked that didn't even react. When she asked him if he was single he answered "yes?" ..but his yes was not the answer to her question,it was more like he was saying "are you talking to me?".
He didn't knew then,but that girl had a friend of her take a video of them. And while Mew didn't reject her because of how dumbfounded he was,the girl came near and leaned to his ear saying that she s not giving up that easy.
After a while Earth calls his name and shakes him hard pushing his phone in his face. That stupid girl had posted the video on the faculty's page,cutting the video to the part where she leans to his ear making it seem like she kissed him. At that moment Mew knew he was fucked! Gulf might see this video.
He then goes straight home,pacing back and forth while waiting for Gulf. When the boy gets home he's colder than usual.
"He knows!!" Mew thinks..he knows that Gulf's trust is as thin as ice so even a little thing will shatter it.He tries to say something but Gulf goes straight to the bathroom.
After half an hour,Gulf gets out of  the shower with his hair dripping wet and only his boxers on.
Water was dripping from his hair,down to his shoulders,and straight to his chest,creating a sweet way to his pink nipples.
Mew gulpes but doesn't move his eyes from Gulf's irresistible,hot body. If he could he would just jump the boy right there. He feels like getting warmer so he stands and goes towards Gulf,trying to get past him into the bathroom..but..somehow he finds himself before Gulf. He s so close,he can see the water still going down on the boy's neck ..
He was waiting for Gulf to step back shyly but instead the boy took a step forward,their faces almost touching. Their breaths falling on their lips and hitching so hard as they would've run a marathon.
Gulf looked him in the eyes and said,while brushing his lips on Mew's :
"I heard i should congratulate you on your relationship.."
That's it!!!  Mew couldn't help it anymore!! He was past his limit! He then placed one hand on Gulf's waist and the other one on the back on his head,pulling the boy in a hungry,explosive,wet kiss!
Fireworks could be heard in their chests!their hearts were beating at the same rhythm. Their lips were clashing against eachother.. It was as if they were starved for years. Nothing else mattered but them!
As their animalistic hunger took over ,they just couldn't stop! They wouldn't..
Mew pulled him closer by sqeezing his slim waist a bit and bitting his lower lips. At that point,Gulf let out a sweet moan that made Mew hard in an instant. Gulf's moans were like music to Mew. They were melting away in a passionate kiss like they never had before.. it was full of love,lust,desire,guilt..it had a full mix of feelings .
As he took advantage of that sweet moan he seeked entrance with his hot tongue inside of Gulf's welcoming mouth.
He liked Gulf's lips and then let their tongues dance together as they've missed eachother's touch and warmth too much..
They didn't wanted to end this kiss. Both of them moaned and let their hands roam free all over their upper bodies..
Gulf was squeezing Mew's chest and shoulder with one hand and with the other he was pulling his hair,alternating between hard and gentle moves.
They took a few steps backwards and stopped when Gulf's back reached the closet. He winced a bit from the coldness but only when he locked eyes with Mew he felt shivers.
Mew's eyes looked high.He was looking at him with lust,and Gulf liked this way too much.
Gulf had always loved Mew's lustful glare.He felt Mew's desire for him,his hunger and passion. He felt so good with Mew..
He then realised what they were doing and broke the kiss,pushing Mew's chest a bit,looking a bit shy..
"Tua-eng.."
"...Mew.."
They were both hard,sweaty and their breaths were shaking but they also knew that if they did it now it won t be anything more than sex. All their problems would pile up and it wasn't what any of them wanted..
"I'll go to the bathroom.. you should sleep .."
"Mew.."
Mew cut him off before he said anything.
"Tua-eng,listen to me.. i won't say sorry because i'm not. Please don't you say it either.."
He smiled a bit and said :

"I'm not. Good night,Mew!"
"Good night,love!"