2.University

As he walked closer to his friends,his smile grew wider and wider. He never was one a clingy one,but he hadn't seen his childhood friends for a year now and he missed then so much. He didn't get the chance to speak as he arrived in front of them because Mild took a dive right into his arms squeezing the life out of him until Boat made a move and helped him peel Mild off him. They then laughed and Mild made a large O mouth at him,putting his hand on his heard like a proud mother. He then said :
"Oh,God! I mean,Gulf! Sorry,i got confused seeing this demigod standing here before me! Are you sure you're my friend?"
Gulf never had a chance to answer as Mild went on rambling..
"Look at you!! You're dressed up like a european model! And you're hair is so well done! Are you coming from the hairdresser?! "
Boat took the chance and continued..
"I mean,Mild kinda has a point man.. you look different.. and it's not the way you look.. it's like you're someone else. You look so confident now. It seems you've been well. I'm glad."
While staying there and talking they haven't realised that some students were exiting the dorm and heading their way trough the parking  lot. Mixed between the students was a tall guy that before reaching the three friends gasped and stayed there stuck to the ground,eyes fixing Gulf this entire time.
As Gulf turned around to take his luggage,Mild who was in front of him gasped too;the sound made Gulf react and when he turned around he locked eyes with the same beautiful creature that broke his heart into small little pieces a year ago.Mew Suppasit.
They boys stayed in silence,eyes locked upon each other for like what seemed an eternity.While still looking into eachother's eyes,Gulf noticed that their images were mirrored somehow. Mew didn't had his arrogance and superiority stance like before.He had a gentle smile,his eyes were now tender and he could see the guilt in them. He felt a shiver down his spine but he couldn't turn his eyes away. Good thing Mild wasn't that oblivious and took the chance to clear his throat,breaking the starring contest and dismissing the tensed atmosphere.
While Mew was still glued to the floor,Gulf took a step towards him,making his heart beat like crazy. He felt like any moment now his heart will break free and fly away from him. He tried to say something but words would not come out of his mouth. His throat became dry and he felt like he's gonna choke for sure if he tried to say something..
Then upon arriving in front of him,Gulf said :
"Hi Mew,how have you been?"
After hearing this,Mew felt something has changed. He then looked at gulf with eyes wide open,like trying to imprint every single detail into his mind.
Gulf wasn't his shy,introverted Gulf anymore. He wasn't wearing his hoodie and shorts like the last time he saw him.
He now had navy blue elegant trousers,a black and white long sleeve shirt and a grey balzer on top,making him look like he was cut out of a Paris fashion magazine. But that wasn't the thing that drew his attention the most. The most different thing about the boy were his eyes. Before,his eyes were warm,doe-like,full of love and adoration ...but now.. Gulf looked at him with sharp,ice cold eyes. He now had the eyes of a predator,and Mew knew that he had to be aware of becoming the prey.
When he broke from the trance Mew was opening his mouth to return the greeting but was cut off but a sudden shoulder hug coming from his left. He was a bit startled and then he heard his name :
"Mewwww" said a whiny voice coming from a cute guy that was almost rocking him..
"You said you'll buy me lunch! What are you doing staying here... ohhh .. hello there,i'm Earth,Mew's friend!" the little guy said,eyeing Gulf and smiling like he just fell in love.
Trying to speak again,he was cut off,by Gulf this time :
"Oh,i see you're doing good,he's cute." he let a smile curl up his lips and then turn to the small guy and said :
"Hi,Earth." Saying the guy's name had an effect on Mew,because the way Gulf said it was like he was hunting. That made Mew feel like someone had just punched his stomach..
"I'm Gulf,nice to meet you. I was a friend of Mew once,well.. it seems we're in the same university now so i'm sure i'll get to see you again." He then winked at Earth and the little guy almost squeaked from joy.
Gulf then returned to his friends,took his luggage and head straight to the dorm without looking back.
Mew on the other hand had remained there,dumbstruck and unable to move until Earth pulled his shoulder and demanded some explanation.
"Mew who is that guy!?? I want himmm sooo baaad!!he's so hot! I think he might be hotter than you! And he's taller too! Omg and that arrogance..just my cup of tea!"
Mew just stood there not saying anything,looking towards the direction Gulf went..
"Mew,what's wrong with you? Why are you like this?Did he do something to you?..wait.. where did i heard that name before?..."
Mew then looked at him,tears forming in his eyes,and after a few gasps for air he said :
"He's Gulf. Earth,he's my Gulf!"
Earth stood there looking at Mew in confusion until he remembered everything his friend told him about how he did something terrible to the only human that he ever loved.
He then began to draw little circles on the boy's back with his hand,trying to soothe his pain somehow..
"I finally found him,Earth! My love,my missing piece from my heart. I'm not gonna let him alone ever again. " he then realised what Earth said earlier and started to give the boy a death stare,making the other shiver.
Seeing Mew in that state Earth felt the need to comfort the guy by making sure the older guy understands that he won't even be near Gulf in the future.
"Mew,relax,I didn't know he was your love. I won't even be near him. But... i kinda feel the need to say this.. you saw him,right? I think he might be soome sort of playboy now. I'm not the problem here,but i think you'll have to be aware of the whole faculty now. Your boy is not just beautiful,he's fucking mesmerising. You'll have some work to do my friend. And i'll help of course! Now,let's eat!your treat!"
Seeing his friend being there for him,Mew felt a bit relieved but at the same time he was afraid. What Earth had just said is frightening. Gulf is gorgeous. He needs to pay attention now.

In the meantime Mild and Boat we're looking at eachother making funny faces while pointing with their eyes at Gulf s back. They were trying to talk about what happened but they didn't know how and what should they say . In the end,Gulf reached his room and while placing the things next to his bed noticed that his roommate wasn't there yet. He unpacked with his friends help and then they sat down on the floor,opening some drinks.
Mild then mustered some courage and asked him what was that with Mew earlier. He said nothing,he just looked away at the door,like he was waiting for someone,then he sighed and drunk some more.He didn't wanted to open that topic,it was closed and buried deep into his broken heart. His friends knew the whole story and they didn't wanted to open up old wounds so they kept silent. They drunk and talked about this last year.Gulf told them about the parties in Uk,about his cousin Max,and how well he was treated there.Mild and Boat kept talking about football and how they want him to join the team because he'll draw lot's of fans and he might actually have some fun.the hours passed and Gulf wasn't drunk,he has a high tolerance with alcohol you see.. This last year,he spent most of his nights clubbing so he had lot's of practice.if he didn't mix the drinks he's fine.His friends on the other side..they  were almost dead drunk so he had to pull them up and take them to their room that was on the same floor.
After putting his friends to sleep in their beds he walked towards his room.
While entering the room,he quickly started to put the beer cans in a bag and while being bend down,to look under the bed for more cans he heard the door unlock. Head still under the bed,he says "heei,nice to meet you,sorry,i was just cleaning after my friends. "
Grabbing the last beer can,he pulls his head from under the bed and tries to get up while stretching his hand to reach the other boy,to shake his hand.
He then says "I'm Gulf,nice to...." upon looking up,he once again encounters that black pair of eyes that puts his heart in a rollercoaster..

So.. I'm trying to update once a day.. i donno how i feel about this story,but i love them so much and i hope you'll find my story pleasant enough to read 🙈❤️!

Here's a picture of Gulf when he met Mew again :

Next chapter- Roomies. 😎
Stay tuned for more --> subscribe ❤️