9. The game

Saturday morning...
10 am.
Mew woke up a bit late today. It's the weekend and he's got nothing planned for the day. Tonight he'll go to the bar with the band tough..
He looks around and sees the bed next to him empty. He wants to look around for Gulf,but doesn't get the chance because his phone starts ringing.
Earth on the other side of the line says:
"Mew,where the hell are you?!"
"I was sleeping,Earth.. i was so damn tired." He then smiles remembering last night's hot make out session with Gulf.
"So,he didn't kill you for that video,huh? It was still trending.. well.. actually it was,because now,he's trending over you.."
"What do you mean Earth?Did something happen to Gulf?!"
... silence...
"Earth,tell me what's happening right now!"
"Listen,Mew..calm down first. He's more than well.. so,Gulf has a football match in an hour at the faculty's  grounds. They'll go against the engineering team.
So.. the thing is.. when they met the other team,those idiots provoked them,they hit on Win.Bright almost lost it and hit one,but then Gulf just came,pulled Win behind him and slammed the guy into the wall. He said something to his ear. Then,when Gulf released his collar the guy's knees just gave out,the guy fell on his ass all red in his face. This is the video trending now..
Gulf is a fucking hot mess going around making boys and girls faint,heheh... Mew,i think you should come see the game. If you leave him alone he'll break hearts in the whole campus area. He's dangerous "
"I'm on my way. See you there."
"Aww,i'm coming too?"
Mew hung up,picked his clothes and goes into the shower. When he gets out,he looks stunning. Totally boyfriend material.He can't go overboard cuz it's just a football game,but he's visuals are more than pleasant.
He's wearing blue skinny jeans,black Gucci t-shirt that goes really well with his black sunglasses and a little blue beanie

.When he arrived at the stadium,it was full of students.Never had he seen so many people gathered for a friendly match.He struggled a bit,but in the end he found Earth. The little guy was with Kao,Mew's band mate. He was surprised,but seeing Earth shyly smile at him he didn't asked any questions.
"Earth,what's with the crowd?"
"Ohh,you should take a guess..."said Earth pointing towards the field.
He froze! Damn! There he was! Gulf,in his dark blue football attire.

He was doing warm up

He was doing warm up.Stretching.. His thick thighs were showing and everytime he bend over,his perfect round ass was showing it's delicious form. Witch every bending,the crowd squeeked.There were girls and boys too. The cheering team was screaming his name,some girls were fanning themselves and I swallowed my saliva,feeling so damn thirsty.. The whole stadium was drooling over him,and i think he knows cuz he's putting on a show. I was kinda shocked but even the other team seemed mesmerised by him.
When he was done he walked to the team's bench. There was Mild,Boat.. i could see Win too, and Bright.. I actually forgot about that guy.. He was hovering over Gulf,trying to hug him,but then.. Gulf stopped him,he pulled him closer and whispered something to him,pointing towards Win.If I didn't know better i could think that they planned on hunting the poor guy.He was like a bunny walking towards the lions den. When they broke the hug,Gulf slapped Bright's ass gaining some loud cheers from the stands. He looked up then,placing his hand over his eyes,squinting and smiling,he waved to the crowd.Everyone was screaming like he was a pro footballer. What surprised me the most was that he stopped for a bit,he turned to the lower stands where we were seated,made a heard with his fingers,then he smirked like a damn playboy,turned around and run away..
I was blushing!! Like a damn school girl! Then i  heard Earth chuckle:
"Now you know how i feel when he comes at me hard like that.. Even if i don't like him i can't help it not turning into a tomato!
You should put a leash on THAT!!"
"Wait! What did he do to you?" Kao interfered..
.. shit,Earth fucked up..
"He.. he didn't do anything.."
"Actually,Kao,when Gulf first saw Earth,he hit on him. He said he was cute and that no one owned him he'll make him his."
Kao's face turned red,he then took Earth's hand and angrly said : "He's mine!! You'd better put a leash on him soon Mew,or i'm gonna kill him next time!"
"Don't worry! He's mine,and he's got rules too.. he's not a horny animal. If Earth has someone,Gulf won't interfere.
So,Earth,do you have someone?"
Earth was blushing like crazy .. he had no words. He punched Mew's shoulder and then said :
"I think i should thank Gulf then.. haha.. And about this.. Mew,i don't think you should worry about Bright either. I think Gulf is doing the same thing with Bright and Win now.
Remember that time he met Win in the cafeteria?He already knew Win was his teammate but still hit on him.But something was off and it stuck with me then. He said to Win "stop being so cute,or someone might fall for you".When he said that he was looking at Bright,like teasing him.And if he was talking about himself he would've said "or i'll fall for you" right? And even earlier.. the two of them were watching Win but he pushed Bright towards him .. Mew,i think he's helping us..
Mew was contemplating..
"But what about Kao? He doesn't know him.."
"Well,yeah.. he hasn't met him.. but,well.. "
"What Earth?! Just say it.."
"Well,when he hit on me i said to him that i love someone but the guy doesn't pay attention to me. He asked if it was you and when i said no,he said " oh,ok. We'll see about that."
At that moment i tought he said that as if he wouldn't let me go,but now that I'm thinking about it this way he only hit on me in crowded places.. i think he wanted to make the guy i love jealous and make him make a move..
"And it worked.. Only by hearing about it made me crazy.. if I would've witnessed it i might've caused a scene.."
"Omg!"... that was all Mew could say.. He was awaken from his daydreaming by loud screams . Gulf had scored!
Mew didn't know what to think anymore.. Gulf was such a misterious being.. But one thing was clear. He loved him more than ever!
One minute left from the game.
Gulf is running like a wild horse and he's dribbling the other players with grace. He passes to Win,that passes to Bright but the captain is being cornered by two adversaries. Before he loses the ball,he took a leap of faith and passes the ball backwards to Gulf that stops it on his chest smiling like a superstar.He runs free towards the goal post,he pulls his right foot back,and shifts his body like he was going to kick towards the right corner but before he shoots,he changed to his left foot,aiming straight ahead and into the net,because the goalie was fooled into jumping on his right side. The referee had blown the whistle ending the game!
The medicine faculty won! 2-0. Gulf was the MVP! Everyone cheered on him,talking pictures!
Mew felt so proud of him.. he wanted nothing more than to hug the life out of him now but then.. he saw Gulf being hugged by Bright and Win and finally,Mild and Boat run over,jumping over them causing their fall. They were so happy!
While exiting the field a guy approached Gulf. Mew couldn't see who it was cuz people started to move around him.He then saw the guy hug Gulf while Gulf hugged him back. He was angry again...Without thinking,he stormed towards the two boys,but instead of anger,now he felt embarrassed.. it was Tul,his best friend..he was in the engineering team apparently.
"Yo! Stupid!! I bet you went full mode jealous and stormed here without thinking,hahaha..
Tell me the truth,apart from Gulf,did you see the other 21 guys on this field? Me included?!"
Tul was having a blast teasing Mew,while Mew was blushing in embarrassment..
"It was nice seeing you again buddy. I'm actually surprised. You were amazing out there! See you tonight,ok?"
"Yeah,see you there.bye"said Gulf,turning towards Mew now..
"Bye.." said Mew in a low voice,not looking at Gulf.
"So.. how was i?" Said Gulf again flushing his smile to Mew
"Fantastic!!! I'm so proud of you! I wanted to hug you so much and then i saw a guy stealing my hug.. i... "
he was sulking..
"You saw red again?heheheh"
"You're not angry?"
"Do you want me to be?"
"No,no,no.."
"Ok,so.. i need to shower and change now so.. see you at home?"
Mew froze.. "at home.. at home..." he was mesmerised..he loved the sound of that..
"Mew?"
"Oh,yeah.. actually.. i need to talk to you about something.. should i wait for you? We can have lunch and talk?"
"Sure,then i'll shower at home. Wait for me,i need to take my bag."
"Ok.. i ll be here"
"Oh,and Mew?"
"Yeah?"
"You're cooking."
I just stayed there looking at him walking away,smiling like an idiot..
"Mew man,you really look like a fool in love!" Kao said interrupting Mew's line of toughts..
"I can't help it..he's amazing.."
"Do you wanna come with us,have lunch?"
"I can't. Gulf wants me to cook for him.."
"Mmm,kanawhipped,ahahahah"
Before Kao could tease him again,Gulf came with him hair dripping and a small towel around his neck.
"Tua-eng,what have i sad about drying your hair?!"
"..i just washed my face Mewww" whined Gulf,gaining everyone's attention..
Kao and Earth just stood there watching Mew babying Gulf,and surprisingly he didn't have that cold stance now.He looked spoiled .
When Gulf saw them he smirked,and moved towards Earth slowly.
"Gulf..." Mew tried to stop him but Gulf shushed him..
Before reaching Earth,Kao stood before him glaring at the boy. Gulf couldn't care less. He tilter his head over Kao's shoulder and said :
" i see you got what you wanted little Kitty"
Everyone was dumbfounded. Earth was right!
"I knew it!! " said Earth while gently pushing Kao out of the way.
"You were helping me,right?"
"Mmmm.."Gulf said,smiling a bit..
"Tua-eng,how did you know it will work? What if Earth fell for you?"
Gulf smiled and looked at Mew with a gentle expression..
"Then it's not real love,Mew..if you love someone for real,you don't fall for some cheap flirt no matter how many people approaches you.
Let's go now. I'm hungry!"
He just left like that..
"I actually like the guy! He's so fucking awsome! Kao said and Earth nodded.
"Btw Mew,you're screwed. You should not lose him again."
"I know.. i need to go. He's moody when he's hungry. Bye guys,see you tonight!"