7. Restraint

The next morning,Mew woke up before Gulf and made breakfast.He then walked next to the boy's bed and,while  watching him sleep so soundly,he started tracing his long fingers trough the boy's fluffy hair;he gently touched his long eyelashes and then rubbed his chubby baby cheeks,stopping only when he reached his lips...While contemplanting if he should lean in and place a small soft kiss on Gulf's chestnut lips,the boy opened his eyes.He looked into Mew's eyes,and for a second there,he forgot about their present and fell back into the past.He then realised where they were and quickly stood up,resting his head on the bedhead,rubbing his eyes.
Mew cleared his throat and said:
"I was just trying to wake you up.I made us some breakfast.Would you like to eat with me?"
He wasn't pushy. He left him a choice.Seeing Mew trying his best,Gulf saw no harm in this.He did said they'll be friends.
"I'd love to. I'm starving.
First,let me shower and change,then i'll join you. Do you have classes in the morning?"
"I do actually. We share a class,remember?
Let's hurry or we'll be late".
"Ohh,right,hehe.."
After freshening up,Gulf took a seat at the table and started eating. They had eggs and bacon with toasted buttered bread. Gulf's favourite breakfast.When he saw the food he smiled but didn't said anything.He was happy deep down though. Mew remembered. He even made the bacon extra crispy for him.
He then asked something that made Mew choke on his bread.
"Do you wanna go together to class?"
"I'd love to,but..Mild might kill me,and Boat will definitely help hide my body" said Mew pouting. This made Gulf smirk..
"Well,i did left the country because of you..Mild hates you because he's still sulking at me,hahaha" he was giggling again.
His giggle was like music to Mew's ears.Somehow he looked like his old self again,but still something felt different.Like there was still coldness around them..well,it was normal Mew tought.
After finishing eating,they grabbed their things and left the room.
Meanwhile,in the lobby,Mild and Boat were talking about Gulf being the next MVP of the football team.
They were about to call him when they saw something that left them dumbfounded..Gulf was with Mew,talking like old friends..
Obviously,Mild couldn't keep quiet so... without any filter said:
"What are you doing with him?Haven't you had enough Gulf? Are you a damn masochist?!"
Gulf gave Mild a serious chilled look and then walked past him,saying :
"I'm not holding a grugde,Mild. i'm not that stupid,naive kid anymore.Trust me,it takes more than a few sweet words to sway me." He then smirked at they boys and went ahead looking like the arrogant playboy he actually was now.
Mew looked at him amazed. For once he was stunned by how Gulf switched personalities. He wasn't that defenceless puppy he saw last night anymore.This Gulf was standing tall above them all. He was stunning! His hair sparkled in the morning sunlight,his eyes were shining like gems too.. dark brown but when kissed by the sun they looked auburn like. His white shirt fitted him like it was costum made and those dark blue jeans envelopes everything so damn well. His thick thighs and ferm ass were looking like the body of a sculpted greek god..He was perfect..
Passing by boys and girls he was smiling at everyone,waiing at the older students and gaining lots of fans on his way ..Mew then knew that if he wanted Gulf to be his,he had to step up his game. He had to be special..
Mild saw him starring at Gulf and broke his line of toughts :
"Do you need something to wipe that drool?"
Mew involuntary wiped his mouth,gaining a loud laughter from the boys..
Boat isn't a meddlesome guy.He usually doesn't interfere in people's life (not like Mild anyway).His only love is food and football. Usually he just temperates Mild and plays with Gulf.Since childhood,he acts like a balance between the other two boys.He keeps them in place.And he loves his best friends.That's why he now decides that it's time to step up and say something too:
"I don't want him to suffer again.He left us,his family. He changes so much so he won't feel any pain anymore.He is not himself,but this isn't bad either.. I don't what you were thinking back then when you looked into his eyes and broke him so bad..
Tell me Mew,how did it felt then?Did you felt powerful ?How powerful one must be to look into those eyes full of innocence and love and just stab his heart like that?!"
Both Mew and Mild were frozen.They have never heard Boat talk that much,and never about these things. That showed how much he suffered for his friend ..
Mew tought how lucky Gulf is to have such good friends.They might be idiots,but their hearts were pure gold. He wanted to answer and while brushing some tears away he took a deep breath,but before he could say something he was cut off by Gulf turning to them suddenly
"We're here! He have gen med first so we should head straight to class now". He looked at them while giving Boat a gentle smile. He heard everything...
They went inside and took their classes in peace.
At lunch,Gulf met with his friends again in the cafeteria.
Mew was at another table but could see every little thing that happened at the boys table.He then saw something that made him clench his fists and stop eating. There was a guy he didn't know now sitting next to Gulf. He was tall,had fair skin,nice brown hair and brown eyes. He was talking to the boys and smiling. They were laughing out loud actually. Gulf's eyes turned into semilunes while laughing so hard..It was obvious that the guy was flirting with Gulf.He was stealing Gulf's fries and the boy was slapping his hand while laughing.
Mew's blood was boiling now.He was so furious that he was gritting his teeth and muttered "who the fuck is that bastard?!". Not realising that he said it out loud he was kinda stunned when he received an answer from next to him:
"That is Bright. He's the captain of our football team.He's even the faculty's Moon from last year,and the president of the student council.
I think he's bisexual. He's so awsome,isn't he?" Listening to this guy fanning over that flirtatious bastard made him even angrier.
"Who are you?" Asked Earth,before Mew could regain his composure..
"Ohh,sorry,i'm Win" said the guy,letting out a big smile.
He was cute and seemed like a nice guy..
"I'm actually in your gen med class but you couldn't have noticed because all you see is that guy over there,right?" Said Win while pointing at Gulf.
"Am i that obvious?"
"Ohh boy,you have it written in CAPS on your forehead. Kanawhipped."
"Ahahahahha" Earth couldn't keep it anymore..
"Kana-kanawhipped he saaaid!!" Earth was wheezing ..
Mew broke into a smile too then. He liked it. Kanawhipped.. heheh
"I am.. i love that devil so much i feel like he'll be my cause of death one day.."
Mew wanted to say more but then he froze..That Bright bastard was putting his hand over Gulf's shoulder pulling him closer. Mew couldn't take it anymore and stood up abruptly heading straight to their table. He didn't know what he was doing next but he knew one thing .. he had to break them apart!
Seeing Mew like that,Earth and Win followed behind him trying to stop him before making a mistake.
"Think about your next move carefully Mew.If you mess up now,you'll lose Gulf for good." Said Earth,trying to clear Mew's head
He had reached Gulf's table without any reason at all in his head..
He was seeing red,blood RED!
His stare was so frightening that actually made Bright pull his hand off Gulf's shoulder and look up at him.
"Hello,can we help you?" Said Bright smiling like he owned the place..
"WE?!"
Mew was losing his shit now..
"Mew. " said Gulf,giving Mew a death stare..
That made the man flinch a bit,remembering Earth's words..
"I.... i.. need to talk to you..errr,do you have time?"
Before answering,Gulf looked over Mew's shoulder to see Earth,and another guy.. "Hmmm" tought Gulf.. "this should be fun. Let's see how he handles this.." he then said,using his perfect evil smile:
"So.. i see you found another one Mew. Are you collecting cute pups now? Is this one yours? Or.. maybe he is to be claimed like the other cutie over there? " he was pointing at Earth obviously..
The whole table was stunned.No one dared to say a word. Mew's death stare changed into a guilty but mild one.. He felt like he had to explain so that Gulf won't misunderstand but at the same time he wanted to be angry with him about Bright and how he managed to make both Win and Earth blush with only one sentence.
"Ba.. Gulf,i just met Win right now. I donno if he's taken,gay,or straight and you know i don't care. I.. please come with me,i need to talk to you"
"Fine. I'll come. Seems like it's kinda urgent.
You can leave them here. We'll be back soon." He then turned to the boys at his table:
"Bright,you can wait for me.We'll go together after i'm done."
He then turned to Win,looking at him like a lion looks at a rabbit before eating him whole. Even though they were the same size,Win looked so much smaller in Gulf's presence.
"I'll see you later,Win.It was nice meeting you. Stop being so cute,you don't know who might fall for you".
Smiling,he turned to Mew:
"Let's go Mew,i have things to do after this."
Mew couldn't believe his eyes. He felt like prey in front of Gulf.
Gulf managed to break Win into a full face/neck blush in less than 5 words,Earth was shaking only if Gulf looked at him and... he.. he was,well.. kanawhipped!
What Mew didn't know was that all that Bright did was to make him jealous. Every move was for Mew to taste,and every look that Bright took towards Mew's table was actually for... Win! Yup,Bright saw that cuteness there at the table and decided to make him his.
That was what Gulf meant with his word towards Win. He wasn't flirting,he was actually teasing Bright.
...
so.. after reaching a bench outside the cafeteria,Mew didn't know how to start. He was trying to find some reason to justify why he had interrupted the boy's lunch. While he was still lost in toughts (a thing that seemed to happen often these days),Gulf started talking:
"You were jealous,right?"
"...i..."
"You were so angry that you lied to me so that i'll walk here with you and stay away from Bright,right?"
"Tua-eng.. sorry"
"That thing i did there with your cute little puppies it's your punishment,Mew.
I appreciate that you didn't punched him though..hahaha"
"He giggled?!?"- Mew was stunned..
"So... are you not mad at me?" He asked while looking down..
"Mew,look at me.."
He looked up and saw Gulf smiling at him. He wasn't cold anymore. He was like his old Gulf was back. Did this happened only when they were alone?
"I don't get it Gulf.You smile at me now..you say these things,but when we are not alone you turn into that..like..cold stoned Gulf that flirts with every single thing that lives and breaths. Who are you? Are you my Gulf?"
" I am both,Mew. I am the one you see before your eyes. Full damaged package."
He was getting angry..
"I am so damaged that when i'm with you i tend to forget and reverse to my old stupid,weak self that should have died a long time ago.When i don't see you i try being strong. NO,I am strong! I never in my life want to feel that way again,Mew!!
Lost,alone,broken!
I am both,Mew!! Do you get it? If you chose me because you love the past me,but can't accept the wicked me too,you should give up now!
I can't give you only the past me,because i've changed."
Mew was looking at him,trying to assimilate every word the boy said. He had found his resolve.he will glue together every piece of his baby's broken heart.
"Baby,I understand now... i broke you,your little heart.. And i'm gonna fix it ! I'm gonna stick it together piece by piece no matter how long it takes. I love you. I want only you for my whole life . I'm not giving up until you forgive me and give me another chance. I'm gonna tame the wicked Gulf too. I'm gonna make him love me,trust me."
Gulf had tears in his eyes now.. he had always hoped to hear these words from Mew. All he wanted now was to jump into his arms and kiss his beautiful lips till they bruised..
"I..i'm scared Mew..I need to think..you said we could start as friends.."
"Yess!! We can! We are! I m not forcing you love.. But.. you know how possessive i am,and i'm really trying..just.. don t let that guy touch you like that.. it drives me insane!"
Seeing Mew sulk now,he wanted to say something but didn't know what.. he felt relieved when he saw his friends coming their way with Bright and Win.
Mew rose an eyebrow at seeing Win coming their way . He tought the guy fell for Gulf too..
Feeling Mew's mood swing back to ferocious,Gulf said :
"We have football practice. Win here is on the team too.. " he winked at Mew,then said while smirking:
"See you at home,Mew"
He then left and Mew went back to the cafeteria to find Earth..