10. Intoxicated

At home:
Gulf went straight to shower while Mew started cooking some rice and Gulf's favourite braised pork with basil. He had everything ready when the boy exited the bathroom. He changed into some flowery shorts and a white t-shirt and stood beside Mew at the table. He was eating so fast and messy as if he had just came from war.
Mew chuckled and whiped his face that was full of rice. He smiled..
"Thanks! You said you wanted to talk. Sounded pretty serious.."
"Oh,yes.. i have some questions. I think i got the answer to one of them earlier but still.. may i?"
"Shoot!" Said Gulf while stuffing his face with food..
"So.. first.. i saw the video this morning with you and a guy..can i know what you said to him that made the guy drop on his ass?"
Gulf started laughing so hard,his rice almost burst out of his mouth. He chugged a glass of water and answered:
" i told him that Win was mine but i don't mind having him too. We can have a 3some and i'll fuck him so hard while he'll be sucking on Win that he'll scream my name while chocking on dick,remembering my name even in his dreams. I'll own that ass forever. BUT, i'll only fuck him once,letting him crave my touch forever,hahahah"
"OMG, GULFF!!"
"Ahhahahaha,chill Mew,he was so fugly.. I could never! I just wanted him to stop hitting on Win."
"Please stop dropping idiots like flies around you.. You're killing me,love.."
"It's not my fault i'm so hot.. it's yours actually,ahahhaah,the irony!"
"Ok,ok keep eating! Now,next question..
So..you were not hitting on Earth but actually helping him wake Kao up?"
"Well.. i did hit on him at first,but then,he said that he loved someone but the guy doesn't bother with him. I didn't know the guy though and it was too much of a hustle to find out. So i did it where people could see. I guess it worked"
"Actually Kao didn't see it. I told him during the match that you hit hard on Earth when i saw him getting mad at Earth's blush for you.."
"That works too,heheh"
"He said he might've punched you if he saw you doing it.."
"He wouldn't have made it to me."said Gulf almost prideful
"Aww,and why's that?"
"Cuz you're always guarding me like a damn rottwailer!"
"Hahah,that's pretty accurate"
"So.. next question?"
"Oh.. yeah.. so.. Earth actually figured it out before meeting you earlier and then you confirmed it.. so Earth has another theory."
"Yes?well.. let me hear it.."
"He said that you might be doing the same thing with Bright and Win"..
Mew shrinked a bit and closed his eyes  as if waiting to be scolded.. but then ..
"Pretty smart that little kitty,isn't he?" Said Gulf while giggling
Mew was shocked..
"Soo he wants Win?! Not you?!"
"Hahaha,Mew,you're killing me!"
Mew couldn't believe it. He was so relieved and amazed by Gulf's sweet laughter..
"Listen here dummy,when i met Bright,at that dinner, we clicked really well. Like we have so many things in common. He s such a nice guy,and i told him right there that we share our positions too and if he s ready to bottom for me i'd take him gladly. I said i'm not bottoming for anyone so he can stop looking like that at me if he doesn't want to get eaten instead. We decided to be best friends and i kinda ended up warning him about you . I told him you might cause a scene or two at some point .. because i know you're a hot head."
Mew was left open mouthed again..
"Wait! You're not bottoming what?!
"You want me to find a guy and have him fuck my brains out,Mew?!"
"NOO! Never!"
"Then stop saying stupid things!"
"Listen,idiot! I only bottomed for one person in my life. You! I don't plan on spreading my legs for anyone else! As it concerns me,i'm a TOP. You are an exception !"
Mew felt his heart growing.. No one touched his baby apart from him..
"Actually,Mew.. baby.."
FUCK HIM! Mew's brain blew a fuse!
"Y-Yes..?"
Gulf's eyes were looking into Mew's full black orbs with lust now.. He stood up and come in front of Mew. He pull his chin up with two fingers leaving Mew looking like he's bewitched;lips parted,gasping for air .. Gulf pressed his fingers onto Mew's smooth lips.. he opened his mouth for him and Gulf proceded playing with the man's how slickly tongue. Mew was now high on Gulf and was sucking his fingers..
"I wanna fuck you so much Mew.. i want to ravish you,fuck you so hard and deep that you'll moan my name until you can't breath anymore!"
Mew moaned. He was feeling everything Gulf said as it was a wave of electricity invading his whole being.
"I want you.." he breathed out almost pleading..
"I'll give it to you babe,but not now.. i'm tired.. i run like a horse all morning. I want to be 100% full power for you.. i need to rest now. Tonight i have a party i have to attend with the team."
Mew woke up from the trance..
"What? Where?"
" i donno.. some bar.. moonlight or midnight.. i can't remember.." said Gulf while yawning..
"Ok,sleep well" - i'll be there too,protecting what's mine..-
"Mmmm"
A few hours later. ..
After waking up they took turns into the shower and then they got ready. Gulf wore black jeans and a see trough long sleeve shirt accessorised with a few different necklaces and some earrings in his left ear.Hos hair was pulled back,wet looking,revealing hi forehead. He was stunning!