(A/N)

HELLO!!!!!!!

I'm so hyped to be writing this, honestly. I just recently got into the MCYT fandom but i fell into it hook, line, and sinker.

This is gonna be the first fanfic I've written, so pls be gentle lol. Feedback is greatly appreciated tho!!!

I'm gonna stick pretty hard to a no shipping rule. A lot of creators are uncomfy with it. banish the thought of shipping in this book- they are just superheroes and it is PogChamp.

This part used to say I had no plot outline, but i made one. Still open to theories- i have actually changed the plot based on fan recommendations!!!

Fun fact- this was originally gonna be a BNHA AU but i just went, "Nahhhhh"

Note- I will most likely be using their channel names over their real names for most if not all of this. I'm not totally familiar with all of their real names and I don't want to use them if they prefer people not to.

Imma mess with their ages too so just bear with me there.

UHHH last thing I think- if one of the content creators in this finds it somehow and is uncomfortable with it, please just reach out and I will delete it!!!!

Please remember that this is not reflective of any of the content creators!!! They have not ever said these things!!! This is a work of fiction with them as characters!!

That's all!! I'll try and get the first update out soon. Again, please enjoy and tysm for even deciding to check this out!!!!!!

- Ace

TWs

-Blood, gore, death

-Swearing

-Needles

-Guns

-Descriptions of panic attacks

-illness

-violence

(More to come, probably)