Character Descriptions :)

-this is 100% not me stalling because I'm trying to figure out the pace of next chapter nope, not that-

I'm really just gonna describe their hero outfits bc,,, i like describing things,,,

I'll also put where you can find my headcannon designs for everyone- i won't put the actual images on here bc i don't want the artists to be upset w/ me :)

ANYWAYS,,, let's go. These'll be pretty short, but i hope you enjoy :)

TOMMYINNIT- uhhh alright. I imagine him pretty close to how he looks in atiredshota's apocalypse AU- That's his hero outfit, at least. Normally he just looks like,,, tommy. Red raglan, jeans, converse.

TUBBO- Also similar to atiredshota's design- i mostly like the bee cloak. I imagine him without the huge backpack though. I think I may end up giving him a staff- it seems like the most peaceful weapon, if that makes any sense at all.

TECHNO- I really like Raylir's design for techno, especially this one- https://twitter.com/RaylirYT/status/1289900348849545216 (see comments for alternate link) I like the mask and I've been imagining him with pig ears thus far, despite them not showing up. In terms of outfit, I've always imagined him in a poet shirt (one of those puffy sleeved princely shirts), and black pants, with a red cloth belt around his waist. And of course, the signature crown and cloak.

WILBUR- There's not much to say about Wilbur- you can look up any fanart of him, basically. Beanie, yellow sweater, and black pants. that's it. I also like to imagine him with headphones, so he can block out the sound of his own power.

PHILZA- He's got a pretty normal design,,, I like Dizzy Doodle's design for him- this video has some good examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAb5Q4Hz18U (not embeding bc i don't know if Wattpad messes up views, ill also link it in comments :)

DREAM- SAD-ist design, all the way. If you've seen the SMP war animatic, it's that. Not too complicated :)

GEORGE- George is George, we all know how he looks. In terms of outfit, I've been imagining him in his knockoff supreme (it says 404 instead of supreme) and a white denim jacket w/ black pants and black and white tennis shoes.

SAPNAP- It's his skin,,, he's got a really good design so I don't wanna mess with it too much.

SKEPPY- It's just normal skeppy :) He can turn himself totally to crystal, in which case he becomes the skeppy that is on his merch poster :) I've described his hero outfit before- blue hoodie and facemask w/ the derp mouth on it

BBH- It's normal bad until he puts on the superhero outfit- it's his Minecraft skin's outfit, but irl. He also has a facemask. Also his eyes flash white when he uses his power a lot.

uhhh i am too tired to do the rest, BUT!!! Simply ask in the comments for a particular person who is in this and I will get that done ASAP,,, I'll respond until I finish w/ this book.

ALSO I've added a small filler chapter for next time- i want the Storm to be the middle of the book, goddammit!!!-