-Sixteen- White Walls

Tommy had never been so exhausted.

He'd worn himself out a while ago when he was swinging and biting and just being feral. He was seeing red and just trying to hurt someone and get out. He just wanted to get out and go home.

Tommy had quickly realized it may have been a mistake when they had put him in a bland room. It was totally white- white walls, white floor, white bed, white chair, white desk. The attached bathroom was white and empty as well. He realized he should have looked around and tried to figure out a plan of escape.

Tommy paced around the room for a bit and looked at the walls. They were hard- concrete, probably. No holes, no cracks.

He sat at the desk and opened the drawers. Nothing was in them except for a pencil and a small notebook. "Not so smart, are you, villains!" He held the pencil in his hand like he was going to stab someone. 

His victorious grin dropped quickly. Who was he kidding- a pencil wasn't going to do anything to a woman who could teleport or a man who could increase gravity. In theory, he could silence their powers, but he still didn't know how his powers worked.

Tommy sighed and put the items back. Maybe he could start a journal or something. Nah, he'd only do that if the world went to shit and he and Tubbo were trying to survive the apocalypse in a hell swamp or something.

He sighed again, the lack of things to do making him anxious. He sat down on the bed but quickly flopped over so he was laying down. He couldn't stand looking at the ceiling- it was too white, too bright. He screwed his eyes shut.

Before he could stop it, he was asleep.

----------

In the other room, the villains had gathered around a small table. Eret had his fingers steepled and was looking down at the floor. Niki's eyes flicked from one person's face to the others quickly. Minx looked down, her hands folded in her lap. Fundy looked at his claws, as if amazed they were there.

The rest of the group seemed to be just watching these few- trying to get a handle on the intensity of the situation without breaking the silence which seemed to be the only thing keeping the peace between all of them.

The person who broke the silence was Eret. He leaned back and pushed his glasses back up. Everyone looked up at him.

"Someone get Quackity, Harvey, Scott, and Jack, we need to debrief with a full assembly gathering." Punz was the one to stand up and dart out of the room, going to grab the four who had stayed behind.

Quackity, Harvey, Scott, and Jack were arguably the quietest member of the assembly. None of them had made a public appearance yet. They had powers that were hard to use in a fight, so they used them in the lab instead. They walked in and took their spots around the table. Scott was a telepath- he could read minds and project his own thoughts into others.

Quackity could make things. As long as he had the material, he could shape it however he wanted. His power was absolutely vital to make Mute. He had to combine the activating agents with the concentrated blood- it was a process just to make one needle-full.

Jack Manifold could control electricity. He was less vital in the process of making Mute- he just needed to take power and put it in the centrifuges and other machines. They were trying to move away from the needle approach and instead make Mute a pill- if they were going to monetize this or have it a constant thing, they'd need to make it easy to take.

Harvey was just fast. He was usually the messenger and picked up the blood bags from the other people's hiding spots. He was key- if he wasn't so fast, they most likely would have been caught a while ago.