-Twenty- Miscalculations

It started raining seconds after the chime sounded. 

Tommy couldn't see outside, but the sound of rain pattering against the roof was enough to let him know that it was happening. He paced his room, clenching and unclenching his fists. Minx was supposed to be here by now.

His door opened and he whipped around, a smile on his face. It quickly faded, though.

Punz laughed. "Were you waiting for someone?" He and Karl stood in the door. Karl looked a bit guilty, but Punz had a triumphant smirk on his face. "Come here."

Tommy took a step back and let out a cry. The air around him became crushing as Punz increased the gravity around him. All of his breath was pushed out of his lungs and he couldn't inhale. 

"Punz!" Karl said, a bit shocked. 

"What?" Punz said. Tommy felt the pressure release from around him. He gasped, drawing in as much air as possible before falling into sputtering coughs.

Karl looked to Punz and then to Tommy. "I-I'll take care of him. Fundy would be upset if you damaged the merchandise..."

Punz scoffed. "Fine." Karl entered the room and gently grabbed Tommy's arm. He started to pull away but paused as a sense of calm washed over him.

"I'm so sorry about this, Tommy..." Karl said. Something clicked into place- He's messing with my emotions, making me... Tommy tried to place what emotion he was feeling, but it didn't come to him.

He was tugged out of the room and didn't have the energy or will to fight back. Somewhere in the back of his brain, he wanted to fight, but he just... couldn't. 

He did manage to look around and see the halls. He got a general idea of where he was going. Punz shoved him in an elevator and they went down. Time blurred together- they went down four floors. Tommy was put in a small, padded, white room.

When Karl let go of his arm, his anger came back full force, giving him a bit of whiplash.

"LET ME GO!!" He said, lunging at Punz who was in the doorway. Punz quickly shut the door. Tommy collided with the padded backside of the door. He banged on it, yelling.

It was silent. No one said anything in response. His throat felt like it was tightening and hot tears filled his eyes, threatening to spill over.

This was bad. Tommy assumed they'd figured out about him and Minx's plans. Tommy punched the padded wall again. As far as she would know, he would have just gone missing. The tears spilled over as a memory of Tubbo's smile flashed in his head. 

Was he ever going to be able to see his friend again? 

Would he be able to see the people he thought of as family again?

----------

Minx shrieked as her door was thrown open. Fundy came in with a snarl of a grin on his face.

"What's the scream for, Minx?" Fundy said, his eyes telling her that he already knew.

"Get out of my fucking room, motherfucker!" Minx screamed. She tried to run past him, trying to conserve her energy for the later battle. Fundy grabbed her arm. His grip was like iron. The fox's claws cut through her sleeve and drew blood.

"Neither of us will be going anywhere until this siege is over." He pulled her back farther. Minx tried to struggle away. Fundy's claws only dug deeper into her forearm.

She inhaled sharply. This had not been her plan. She was just supposed to get Tommy and get him out. How had Fundy found out about this?

Fundy laughed. Scott stuck his head in. "He has a mind reader, Minx. Or am I just that forgettable?"