-Eleven- Diamonds, Gold, and Green

Skeppy was excited for this patrol. He was kinda amazed he'd gotten this far- He'd thought Bad would shoot the idea down way back when he'd brought it up, but here he was. He pulled his hood up and put on his facemask. It felt so odd to be wearing something so akin to a superhero's outfit.

He looked up at Bad, who was tugging up his hoodie. The wrong one had ended up coming in- this one had little cloth devil horns attached. Skeppy had laughed at that- Ironic someone nicknamed BadBoyHalo would get devil horns. Bad quickly got attached though, and when Skeppy had offered to cut them off, Bad had gasped, offended, and ran away from Skeppy.

Bad put his mask on and gave Skeppy a smile, although it was hard to tell. He realized Skeppy couldn't see his face and gave a thumbs up instead. The pair were at the beginning of their planned route. They figured it would be best not to be seen leaving their apartment in such suspicious clothing, so they'd brought their stuff in duffel bags.

Bad strapped his gun holster onto his hip. He pulled his hoodie over it, properly concealing the gun. "Can you see the weapons?" he asked Skeppy.

"Uhh," Skeppy looked over Bad carefully. "No, you're good. Damn-"

"Language!"

"Darn, that's cool. You had a large amount of knives and I thought at least one would poke out, but they're all hidden."

"That's the goal," Bad said with a smile. "Watch this." Bad held his hand out. He flicked his wrist and a knife seemingly appeared in his hand. Skeppy's eyes widened.

"WHAT. How does that even work?" He looked at Bad's hand and wrist, trying to puzzle out where the knife came from. Bad flicked his wrist again and the knife was gone. Again, Skeppy looked over Bad's hand, trying to see how the trick was done. 

Bad laughed, pulling his hand down."Skeppy, we should get going." Bad said. "This is going to be a long walk."

It was, in fact, a long walk. Bad and Skeppy walked from one side of the city to the other. It seemed quiet, but from their experience, it always was quiet before something happened.

They expected something to happen much sooner than it did. It was almost funny- they both jumped at every shadow. They got quite a few odd looks. Dressed like they were, people probably thought Skeppy and Bad were either new minor villains or new heroes.

No one talked to them. They weren't really surprised- who would talk to a couple of guys that looked like they would rob them? They ended up taking their masks off so people wouldn't look at them like they were going to murder them

The pair walked through the city, joking like they were just walking. They tried to come up with some names for their group. Skeppy liked the idea of naming them the Ducklings. Bad liked the Muffin Men. They fake-squabbled over the name.

They were about three-quarters done with the patrol when it finally happened. They walked by an alley where two people- hooded- were drawing blood from an unconscious man. 

"Hurry it up, Punz. This alley isn't exactly the most hidden place," said one of the two. This one was wearing a beaver hoodie. He was standing up and looking around. He didn't seem to have noticed them.

"Shut up, Geo- Spifey, shit, forgot about codenames- I'm trying to do this carefully. King says this stuff's valuable." The one drawing the blood said. It was harder to see him, but he seemed focused. He wore a white hoodie and a golden medallion

Skeppy and Bad looked at each other. Bad looked back at the alley and whispered, "Languge to that guy. Anyways, we need to do this sneakily-"

"HEY!" Skeppy said, instantly destroying any pretense of stealth. Bad sighed. "STOP RIGHT THERE!"