-Seven- A Different Perspective

The room was a bit too packed.

A man sat on a throne in the middle of it, focusing intently. He let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his chair, the crown on his head shifting slightly.

"And... she's gone." He said, stretching. He adjusted his sunglasses. "Your copies did great, M." 

A purple-haired woman near the front laughed loudly. "Fucking knew they would. Real shame about the girl though- She caught me off guard." 

"It's fine," the crowned man- the King- said. "You still got a bunch of resources to the drop spots. TapL should be back with them any time now. Fundy already brought one bag in."

The foxman smiled. "Just doing my job. Oh yeah, N, when are you planning to make a move?"

A blond girl with a soft voice spoke up. "Soon, I'm waiting to get one of those three alone." She fiddled with her weapons- large sickles with a pink version of the group's logo. "Wilbur seems like the best option for me."

"Makes sense." A blond man spoke up from the back. He had a large medalion around his neck. "He seems like he'd be easy to lure away. Anyways, KJ, what's the news on trying to infiltrate with Foxy over there?"

"Huh?" A brown haired man in a colorful hoodie looked up. "Oh, my progress? I submitted an application, now I'm just waiting to be accepted as an intern. I had to lie about my power- put something like going invisible in the dark."

The door opened and everyone in the room tensed. The man at the door wore a brown and green hoodie with a mask underneath.

"I'm back guys. Got M's drops." He removed his mask and set five bags on a table.

"Hell yeah!" The purple haired girl- M- did a fist pump. "I'm doing the work!"

"Great job so far, by the way." A blonde man in the back said, his voice tinged with a Scottish accent. "How much more do you think we'll need?"

"I think we'll be good soon." A man near the front spoke up. He was brunette with a British accent. "We need a few pints of blood like that girl's."

"I hope we get done soon." Said a hat wearing man in the back. "The media's watching us now."

The King nodded. "We need to be more careful. We most likely won't meet like this again for a while. M, you'll tele us all out?"

M nodded and gave a dramatic bow. "I'll be your transport out, unless you live here." She coughed and looked at Fundy, KJ, and the King. "Then you can just stay."

One by one, she took each person by the hand and tele'd them out of the room. Soon, everyone was out of the room.

Except for the king.

He sighed and looked through the bags. He looked especially close at the bloodstained one- a girl had died for their cause already. He hoped it would be worth it. He looked around, ensuring no one could see him. Then he took off his sunglasses.

His eyes were a pure, startling white.

a/n

so, shorter chapter today, but I wanted to write something like this out :)

hope you enjoyed it still!

I'm really curious who you think everyone is- I tried to avoid names, aside from some of the people who primarily go by their real names.

oh yea btw, most anyone introduced from here on out is gonna be a villain. tho they could be heroes, if you see it their way.

i released my one-shot book the other day, btw, so if that interests you, check it out. it's just a short au info sheet and a short story rn, but I'm still working on it.

See you next chapter :)

- Ace