Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point of view:

"I'd rather regret the risks that didn't work out than the chances I didn't take at all."
- Simone Biles

I woke up as I watched the night fill the sky with a smile on my face. Even If my body was still sore from over working and the bandages my wounds were healing pretty fine. Finally, maybe I'll have a mate who'll love me. Looking to the side seeing the girls still asleep, I went to take care of my daily business. Afterwards I went into the closet and put on my birthday outfit.

(Outfits for Lovely and Joy in heading. Bottom picture is new outfit for Kiara. Remember, Kiara still broke in her family's eyes. She can't flash her money around or anything.. So she can't have much of an outgoing birthday outfit, more of a simple one.😊).

"Hey, it's time to get ready for school now

"Hey, it's time to get ready for school now."

I whispered as I shook my little sisters awake. Yawning I watched as they rubbed their eyes and hugged my tightly, whispering softly.

"Happy birthday sis!"

They placed a few small kisses on my cheeks whichever I smiled in response.

"Thank you. Now you girls go and get ready now I have your outfits out for you. After come downstairs so you can eat breakfast first."

Watching them nod they ran into the bathroom to shower.

They rush into the bathroom to do their daily business while I checked the time. It's 6:00 AM. Which gives me enough time to make breakfast for the girls and everyone else making sure no one sees them. I turned to the body mirror and looked at myself. Slowly touching my face I gave a small smile. For the first time 6years I felt beautiful. I felt my brown ski. Wasn't so dull, my black curly hair wasn't called nappy, my blue eyes weren't freakish. I just saw beauty. Another look at my figure and I was really satisfied with it. Snapping out of my thoughts, I make a note for the girls telling them I'm going to make breakfast. Going downstairs with my backpack I went to the kitchen to make the pack's breakfast, when I'm in the kitchen I make eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes,waffles, french toast, and cinnamon rolls. I'm really in a good mood today so I'll be generous just this once. After making the food I put it into the oven, got 2 plates ready for the girls and watched them eat while I cleaned the kitchen. After they ate glanced at the clothes that I gave them and I gotta say, they looked gorgeous on the girls.
(Remember outfits are in top heading^)

I glanced at at clock and softly shoved the girls upstairs.

"It's 7:00, get your bags go back downstairs and wait for me outside the packhouse."

They agreed and went to go get their bags and wait outside as I feed everyone. After I rang the bell everyone came downstairs, and just like every other day the taunting and the disrespect never changed. Figured much. Keva came downstairs next to the Alpha family with a set of hickeys on her neck ong with snitches on her skull and bandage on her nose. I secretly smiled at the sight.