2 - stares

~Notice: I made a few changes regarding spelling and grammar. ~

MINHO POV
I was walking towards my class with of course many men and women drooling over me, same shit all the time. I parted ways with Changbin and was left with Hyunjin. First class, math. Who puts math as a first class during Monday's? It's the absolute worst! I was contemplating whether to skip class or not but I just decided to check out my other classmates to see if I should go or not. I scanned through the class and stopped at a particular guy who was rather attractive. He seemed new so he doesn't know my reputation right? Well to be blunt he was cute, really cute. Those hazel brown eyes shining through the sunlight and his chubby and cute cheeks looking around the class room. My heart just melted, really. I've never felt this way for another man or woman but he is different. As a devil I tried to read his mind but I somehow failed. What was this magical barrier blocking me from doing what I want? Is he a demon too? I tried giving him a signal to justify whether he was a demon or not but the signal wasn't able to go through meaning he isn't a Devil. Then what is he? For sure he isn't a mortal but what? I was too deep into my thoughts I hadn't noticed Hyunjin's hand waving right to left in front of my face.

Hyunjin: "Dude, you alright?" He said looking a bit concerned.

Minho: "What? Oh I'm fine. I'm not skipping today." I said as I made my way into the cool classroom.

Hyunjin was shocked to why I attended a Math class on a Monday. He still wen't with it though. I chose a seat two seats behind him. He seemed to like window seats for he always looked out at the blossom trees outside in winter.

 He seemed to like window seats for he always looked out at the blossom trees outside in winter

I was unconsciously just staring at him for how attractive he was and to what he actually was. He turned his head and I caught his side profile which was heavenly. Heavenly? Heavenly! My eyes went wide, I found out! He's an angel! Well I think he is anyway. But there is a part of me where I hoped that he wasn't one, it would be easier for me to ask him out and such if he was a mortal. But there wasn't anything about angels and devils not being allowed to date, I mean opposites attract right? His reputation as an angel would be ruined and so would be mine as a devil. They won't be able to take our powers away since nothing is wrong when it comes to love. They'll allow it, just the reputation, that's it. Is he gonna be scared of me? I don't fear anything about my reputation but what if he does? I left out the most important question. Is he gay? Doesn't matter, I'll make him gay. I observed or to be blunt, stared at him until the end of the class. I finally snapped out of it and walked with Hyunjin outside.

Hyunjin: "Why so zoned out man?" He asked, concerned.

Minho: "it's nothing to be concerned about Hyunjin." I said chuckling.

Hyunjin: "Right." He said a bit confused.

I couldn't keep my mind off of him, he's not a mortal. I really want to get close to him, he's really cute too so that's a plus. I kept my eye on the boy and for the rest of the day to find any clues to what kind of species he is I guess?

JISUNG POV

I was in class reading my books and really, just minding my own business

I was in class reading my books and really, just minding my own business. There's this one kid in my class who seemed off. I felt him trying to read my mind once and that gave me enough proof that he isn't a mortal. I felt his gaze staring at me through out the day and it felt as if he was from the underworld. No, he can't be, can he? I took quick glances at him and I swore I could see his horns or something. Should I try to read his mind? No he'll find out I'm not a mortal. Does he already know? He wasn't able to read my mind so maybe? Many thoughts flew around my head but I still managed to take some proper notes. My day went pretty well, the weather was perfect everything was fine except for that one non-mortal kid.

Finally the bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. I was skipping through the hallways and to the cafeteria. We were peacefully having lunch, sharing laughter, exchanging smiles and having fun. It was all smiles until Minho stood up and abruptly stopped in front of our table for a moment and discretely winked at me.

Chan: "Fuck off" He said in a stern tone.

Minho: "Protective are we?" He said giggling towards the end.

He left walking with big strides and with Hyunjin and Changbin following him.

Jisung: "Who is that guy? He's been staring at me all day long, and why was Chan hyung so harsh on him?" I asked him out of curiosity.

Felix: "He's the bad guy of the school." He said and all of our smiles faded.

Seungmin: "He has the worst reputation in the whole school."

Chan: "The worst person here." He said his frown not leaving his face.

Jeongin: "Absolutely"

Chan: "Avoid him." He said demandingly.

Jisung: "I can defend for myself guys, but still I will." I said half heartedly, knowing I want to get close to him anyway to know more about him.

Words: EDITED
Date: August 23, 2020

Words: EDITED Date: August 23, 2020

"Avoid him."