(18)

↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬

It was the next day and the couple hadn't told Hyunjin and Changbin about their relationship. No one knew about it, not Chan, not Felix, no one. The couple had decided to tell the others when they even grow more closer, that way even with people objecting their relationship, they still know that it's the right one for them and they wouldn't consider anyone else's bad opinions about them.

Han: "Can Changbin hyung or Hyunjin keep his mouth shut?" He said sitting on the top bunk beside Minho.

Minho: "Yeah, they can." Minho actually trusted Hyunjin and Changbin a lot knowing that they were friends since kindergarten.

Han: "Why not tell them then?"

Hyunjin: "Tell us what?" He said creepily making his way up the bed.

Changbin: "Yeah, tell us what?"

Minho: "Oh yeah, we're dating." He said patting Jisung's head.

Han: "You- wai- wha-" He said clearly flustered of how bold Minho was.

Hyunjin: "40 more bucks pizza face." He said smirking towards the raven haired boy.

Changbin: "You know what? At this point i don't care, here." He said handing him two twenty dollar bills.

Hyunjin: "I should make bets more often i'd be rich." He said putting the money in his wallet.

Minho: "Your just lucky llama face." He said smirking.

Hyunjin: "First of all, I'm not a llama-" He said connecting his eyebrows.

Changbin: "Oh have the tables have turned." He said laughing evilly.

Hyunjin just sighed in defeat and went back to his bunk. He opened his instagram and went through Seungmin's feed.

Han: "Why are you so smiley? I can literally see hearts on your eyes. Who is he?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Hyunjin: "No one!" He said quickly turning off his phone.

Han: "Ahh seungmin i see. Well good luck Seungmin is the most stubborn person I've ever known. Oh yeah, I'm heading to their cabin right now, see ya!" He said flashing a wink towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: "You wouldn't!" He said panicking slightly.

Han: "Oh, i would." He said smirking evilly before stepping outside.

'I am so very much fucked.' That thought went inside Hyunjins mind and he started panicking slightly. He calmed down and thought that he could tell him it wasn't true. But, for him it was an opportunity to get closer to the love of his life Seungmin. He'll just have to wait for later and see his reaction.

Meanwhile in Chan's cabin...

Han: "Hey peeps! Guess who Hyunjin likes?" He said looking at Seungmin. "Ah, yes Seungmin, your crush likes you back." He said nudging him playfully.

Seungmin: "W-What?" He said doubting him.

Han: "Mhm, he was stalking your Instagram earlier."

Chan: "Not in my household, no." He said with his eyebrows connected.

Seungmin: "For once, can you shut up?" He said in a cold way.

Chan: "Wha-"

Felix: "How's you and Minho?" He said doing his best to keep Chan quiet.

Han: "Oh yeah, I came here to tell you this; we're dating."

Felix: "THE SHIP HAS SAILED, I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" He said as he was running around the house.

Chan: "You a-" He said angrily but was soon cut off, again.

Han: "Hyung, if you really care for me, you'd let me do whatever the frick I want. He won't do what he did to Minhee to me. If you love me you'd support me." He said with a little pout.

Chan: "I love you, I'm letting you date him." He sighs before continuing; "But if he breaks your heart or hurts you even once I hope he knows he won't come have another relationship."

I.N: "Why?" He asked innocently.

Chan: "Simply because he'd be dead. Also, I knew you'd tell me that once I spotted the hickeys on your neck."

Felix: "Wait, WHAT!?"

They all ran and started inspecting me even Jeongin who didn't know a thing about hickeys or anything because of his innocence.

Jeongin: "He burnt you with curling irons that much times? Why'd he even use a curling iron?" He asked still looking at the hickeys and touching it with his index fingers lightly and swiftly, checking if it would hurt.

Han: "No, Jeongini- actually yes, they hyungs fought a lot with curling irons so that happened." He said trying not to ruin the younger boy's innocent mind.

Wc: 722
Date: September 8, 2020
Hi author here, I think the chapters have been getting shorter, sorry about that. Schools been getting to me lately. (。-人-。)

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎.

𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾💗