5 - Jungmun beach

-Notice: I made a few changes regarding spelling and grammar.-

JISUNG POV

It was the weekends and I was strolling across the clouds, enjoying the perfect weather

It was the weekends and I was strolling across the clouds, enjoying the perfect weather. I spread out my pearl white, gold dusted, huge wings and flew around freely. I arrived back to my humble abode and checked my phone for any notifications.

Minho:
"Hey meet me at Jungmun beach."

I sighed to myself debating whether I should go or not. I grabbed a snowy white loose turtle neck, sky blue jeans and charcoal black mid length padded jacket and headed for the beach. The calming sounds of the ocean splashing on the sand, the wind hitting my face, it was perfect. I raised my head and faced the sky, closing my eyes in the process.

Minho: "Damn you're really pretty." He said staring at my face.

My eyes flung open and looked towards where the sound came from.

Han: "Ah, Minho how long were you there?" I asked.

Minho: "About 10 minutes." He said while taking a seat beside me.

Han: "Just staring at my face?"

Minho: "Maybe." He said as he began to stare at me again.

My cheeks were dusted slightly pink and I hope he didn't notice, he did.

Minho: "Aw, your cheeks are pink. Do you ha-"

Han: "What did you want to talk about? I don't like people playing with my feelings." I said a tad bit annoyed.

Minho: "What makes you think I'll play with feelings of an angel?"

Han: "Because you do that with everyone, if you have nothing to say, I'm leaving." I said as I stood up and strode towards the ocean.

I didn't hear anything besides the ocean so I inhaled and exhaled deeply, spread my wings and rocketed to the sky. I went as fast as the flash and made sure for no one to see me. I was in a part of the sky no one could see and I was free. Up until I saw black wings dusted with gold from a distance. He flew towards me as fast as lightning and faced me.

Minho: "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked catching his breath.

Han: "Check yourself first Minho, your reputation and what you've done to others. Maybe you'll understand." I said as I flew towards the clouds where he couldn't reach.

I just lay on the clouds. Was I too harsh like that? I mean Chan hyung did tell me I could be rude and mean to him. I can't get close to him, no way. I stood up and ran towards my home and looked for 'The angel rulebook'. I scanned the book and found something I can't help but hoped for. "Date a Mortal, angel or even a devil. As long as it's true love nothing can break it." I cringed at the choice of words but I liked the fact I could- Wait! Why am I thinking about this? I do not like him!

Brian: "You seem stressed bud." He said as he entered.

Brain is my angel brother like friend and he's seven years older than me but still cared for me as if he were my mom.

Han: "Nothing, just met with a devil in the mortal world." I said as if it was nothing.

Brian: "Oh ok- wait what!?" He said in disbelief.

Han: "Yep." I looked at him in full on seriousness.

Brian: "Is he hot?" He asked.

Han: "I didn't expect that question but I guess?" I said as I thought about his appearance. "He's dated and fucked so so much people already and yes both boy and girl."

Brian: "Oh that makes him a little less attractive."

Han: "Yep, you know Chan right?"

Brian: "Yea that mortal dude who also acts like a parent to you."

Han: "Yep! He told me to stay away from him unless I want my feelings being played."

Brian: "Stay away from him then." He said looking at me dead in the eye. "Anyway off with that bad devil dude, I brought food." He said as he grabbed a huge container.

He placed the food down and we ate and filled our bellies as we caught up to what each other was doing

Words: EDITED
Date: August 25, 2020
Hi author here, sorry for a short chapter... But I decided to actually include Brian in this book and made him another angel.

 But I decided to actually include Brian in this book and made him another angel

"Maybe."