(8)

3rd person POV

ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ

❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎ꨄ❤︎Finally after a long ride, they arrived

Finally after a long ride, they arrived. All the students stretched, grabbed their luggages and departed from the bus. Han jumped out of the bus and inhaled the fresh air. He dragged his luggage's and went to the middle to listen to the announcement.

Teacher: "Alright head to your cabins with your perspective names in front of it." She said as she left the podium.

Han left and looked for the cabin while dragging the bags behind him. He finally saw the cabin after a few minutes of looking, once he entered he was met with a few girls.

*just some random names*

Jangmi: "Han Jisung"

Rose: "You're here" She said with a devilish smirk.

Jisung just stiffened up, he didn't know what to do. He can't hurt girls nor use his powers, so in short he was a weakling right now. The girls stood up in union and head towards Jisung.

Park: "Your cute face will be ruined today."

Jisung: "W-why?" He managed to blurt out.

Jangmi: "Simple, we want Minho and your in the way. The rest will be decided to us." She directly punched Jisung in the cheek.

The girls started punch and kick as hard as they can to knock out the boy, but because Jisung was an angel he'd never lose. He had a pretty bad scratch at the upper part of his cheek but that was nothing he couldn't handle. He stood up a little bit sweaty and faced the girls dead in the eye. He had enough. He brushed back his hair making him look flawless and the girls started to back down.

Han: "I don't hit women so sit down before you might be the first."

The girls obeyed and sat down on the floor as Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin arrived and scanned the situation.

Han: "Oh hey, your crazy fangirls decided to beat me up today."

Park: "Look at the situation he hit me!" She said dramatically and ran towards Hyunjin.

Jisung just chuckled to what she said.

Han: "Girl, look at the facts. I'm the one with the bruise and the cuts here and you three look perfectly fine. That stupid excuse of yours won't work unless those three men are really stupid."

The three boys looked at Jisung because he never said mean or savage things like that. He was always the kind considerate boy at school, plus he looked really hot with his blond hair brushed back like that with a scratch on his face.

Changbin: "Girls just get out." The boy commanded

Rose: "But-"

Han: "No buts I'm so freaking tired of you diehards." He said cutting her off.