(13)

✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯

✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰It was around 4pm before it start sleet began to fall

✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰✯✰
It was around 4pm before it start sleet began to fall. Thankfully Minho and Jisung was already out of the water and Hyunjin and Changbin were in the cabins already. Sleet couldn't hurt them so they didn't have to care. They grabbed their towels and wiped their bodies dry. They both put on their padded jackets and headed for the cabins.

Hyunjin: "Are you guys hurt?" He asked looking around our bodies.

Han: "Not a scratch." He said confidently. "I'm gonna take a shower now, see ya." He said grabbing clothes and headed for the bathroom.

Changbin: "So... did you kiss?" He asked smirking and raising his eyebrows.

Hyunjin: "I think they did." He said smirking as well.

Minho: "Well sorry to ruin your dreams but we didn't." He said sitting down on the ladder.

Just then they had received a letter and opened it immediately.

Dear Students please don't panic. We'll have to stay here for about at least a weak before all the sleet and snow storms clear. We'all send out some staff from time to time and send out food for each meal time. Please follow if needed:

Place the following color of cloth on your porch if;

Red - extra clothing (normal)

Black - jackets

Blue - towels

White - snacks (there are no options or choices)

Orange- water (provided four times with six liters at each time)

Yellow - concern/something else

We only provide all of these twice to make sure there are enough for everyone. We have informed your guardians about this and hope for your understanding. Stay safe students.

Thankfully the school already had prepared for this, thus they had everything they needed for situations like this. The cloths were at the bottom and they had kept it at the coffee table beside the door same goes for the letter. The four of them had honestly prepared way too much clothing for the trip so they were alright. Jisung had just gone out of the shower wearing Nike gray sweatpants with A bathing ape white hoodie. The guys had explained to him the contents of the letter and showed it to him as well and he was quite shocked, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. At 6pm the food arrived at their porch. There were four separate plates for each of them and they had grabbed one each. The plates content were sliced teriyaki with curry sauce, seasoned vegetables at the side and some Japanese rice. They unwrapped the plastic surrounding the plate and dug in. As expected the trio Hyunjin, Changbin and Minho finished first leaving behind Jisung eating. The meal was delicious without a doubt and the three older men just stared at Jisung as he ate.

Jisung: "Do you want the rest? I'm full." He asked looking up at them with chubby cheeks.

"Really? Sure!" They said in union and grabbed the plate. He went back to his bed and flopped onto the bed. The other three on the other hand left the plates on the porch, waiting for someone to pick it up.

Wc: 508
Date: September 4, 2020
Heyya! Sorry for the short chapter... I'll make it longer again soon!

"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"