3 - glance

-Notice: I made a few changes regarding spelling and grammar.-

JISUNG POV

It was the end of the day and I was in the library hearing tired senior high students clicking away in their laptops, small chats and whispers echoing all through out the library

It was the end of the day and I was in the library hearing tired senior high students clicking away in their laptops, small chats and whispers echoing all through out the library. I decided it would be best if I would go back to the heavenly clouds later in the afternoon with less students present in school. I finally decided to leave as it was an hour passed since classes have ended. I walked to the back of the school until I felt a warm hand touch my small wrist.

Han: "Excuse me?" I said as I turned around abruptly.

Minho: "Calm down it's just me." He said in a more calming way.

Han: "How am I supposed to do that when you have the worst reputation in school?" I said trying to wriggle my wrist out of his tight grip.

Minho: "Oh so you know about that. Well I know what you are." He said trying to intimidate me.

Han: "What?" I said my eyes widened.

Minho: "Don't play around." His voice getting deeper.

Han: "I know the fact that you tried to read my mind and that you're not a mortal." I said my voice getting more confident this time.

Minho: "That's right. You're talking to a devil right now." He said smirking.

Han: "Nice information of yours." As an angel I used all my strength to break free.

In which, I succeeded and walked away. Not until I felt the same warm feeling on my skin.

Minho: "I know your not a mortal, tell me what you are."He said raising his tone a bit.

Han: "What about a 'no'. Bye!" I quickly left his sight using teleportation probably, hopefully leaving him dumbfounded.

MINHO POV

I sigh heavily seeing him just leave like that. I teleported back to my cave and just sit on my heated bed. I was playing with the fire in my fingertips and throwing it around just day dreaming about that cute non-mortal boy at school. Is he a sea creature? Well there's the angel and devil, strongest of all. There's the ones that's simply only earth/rocks and simply just water/ocean. I don't really know. I should just confront him again until he speaks to me. I sighed as I flopped down onto my bed.

It was the next day and I used the same normal tactic and transmit myself to the back of school

It was the next day and I used the same normal tactic and transmit myself to the back of school. I walked towards the front of the school and laid my back on a long metal pole and just stood there waiting for my two companions. I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I felt someone's strong presence amble towards the school. I glanced upward to meet with a blond haired man wearing a white turtle neck and a black topcoat over it, with slim cut denim Chelsea boots and, I definitely can't miss his Harry Potter shaped like glasses with a black rim, gold bridge, and the gold temple as well. He looked perfect. It hadn't been long until I felt two other pairs of eyes staring directly at me.

Changbin: "Glaring at the new student, I see." He said teasingly.

Minho: "I was just glancing at him."

Hyunjin: "Sure." He said sarcastically.

Minho: "Let's just go you weirdos." I said as I walked off.

I lazily clump towards the classroom and sat at the first chair I could see, luckily being directly behind Jisung. I threw a paper at him hoping he opened it and to my avail he did. "What are you Han Jisung?" I asked through the letter. He threw it back, but to not what I was hoping for. "Shut up" he wrote in blue ink. I threw it back hoping for a different answer but instead of an answer he stood up and threw the paper through the trash bin at the back. He sat back down with a sigh this time. Was I being to annoying? 'Ding' an idea had popped through my head. What if I splash him with a tiny bit of water, he'll turn into a merman if he was water/ocean. I splashed some water directly at my finger then tapping his nape with it. Nope, didn't work. He didn't mind me though, which was good. So water/ocean is out of my list. Wait! I'm so stupid! If he teleported that means he's an angel! Water/ocean or earth/rocks can't teleport like that. I wrote on a piece of paper again and threw it at his table. "You're an angel, my smart ass was able to find out:)." He threw it back but more secretly this time. "If you were a smart ass you would've known since yesterday." I mentally face palmed myself and scribbled through out the paper to make sure it won't be readable towards the others. I threw it to the trash bin with the biggest smirk on my face and sat down. A few minutes after, the bell rang signaling lunch. I caught up to Jisung and slyly put a paper in his pocket, hoping he'd read it.

Words: EDITED
Date: August 24, 2020

Words: EDITED Date: August 24, 2020

"I was just glancing at him."