(15)

It was the next morning and they were still sleeting. Students were pretty fine about them staying for a week.

Han was outside on the porch at 6am as it had a roof that could protect him from the sleet. He was reading a book while listening to the sounds of sleet falling to the ground. The sleet were the size of slightly smaller golf balls and it dropped to the ground bouncing a bit before shattering. It was interesting and mesmerizing to watch and it simply just fascinated Jisung. He was sitting on the wooden porch swing bed with a white comforter over him. He was reading the book called 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck' it was quite interesting to him and he loved reading it. He closed the book gently, careful to not fold any pages and grabbed his phone. He looked at his Instagram feed, checking the stories of celebrities, loved ones and friends. He never posted in his Instagram he felt as if he just wanted to keep himself private from the world. He was peacefully scrolling through Twitter when suddenly the swing bed started swaying back and forth. He looked up and was greeted by Minho's warm smile.

Minho: "What're you doing?" He asked leaning his head towards my phone.

Han: "Doing the normal mortal stuff." He said returning the smile to Minho.

Minho: "Cool" He said taking a seat beside Han. "You know, because of you I don't wanna go back to the under world." He said grabbing Han's chin and placing it towards his face rubbing their noses together.

Han smiled and enjoyed this side of the older. They pulled away the same time and smiled at each other, admiring each other's features. Han blushed and looked away, receiving a peck on the cheek from the older. He snuggled his face on the blanket as he was blushing madly.

Minho: "You little cutie." He said ruffling Jisungs soft hair.

Jisung shared his blanket with the older and rested his head on his chest. Minho places his hand on Jisung's waist and pulled him closer. They were comfy in that position and slowly their eyes went heavy and they drifted off to sleep.

Jisung woke up first at around 10am and saw Changbin and Hyunjin taking pictures of them cuddling cutely.

Jisung: "You little-" He said chasing the both of them.

Minho woke up to all the fuss and rubbed his eyes trying to figure out what was going on.

Han: "I give up you idiots." He said as he puffed his cheeks and sat behind Minho.

Minho: "Aww, what did those bullies do?" He said pulling his cheeks.

Han: "They took photos of us cuddling." He said pointing towards Changbin and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: "He's honestly too cute to get mad at but-"

Minho: "it's ok, I want to see it." He said holding his hand out.

Hyunjin showed it to him and it was the cutest thing ever. Han was cuddled up against Minho's chest and hugging a pillow. Minho was leaning his head against Han's and had his arms wrapped around Han's small body.

Minho: "Send it to me." He said smiling at the photo.

Han just looked at him shocked.

Minho: "What? It's cute."

He grabbed his own phone and set it as his lock screen.

Han: "Ok, whatever I'm getting ready." He said grabbing his jacket, comforter, glasses and his book.

He placed his stuff on his bed and went to go shower.

Hyunjin: "So...are you two a thing?"

Minho: "Nope.... at least not yet." He said smirking.

Changbin: "Well, your almost there. He really does seem whipped for you." He said placing his hand on Minho's shoulder.

Minho: "Yep I know. I'm really lucky to be with him." He said staring into the sky.

Hyunjin: "Ooh, cheesy!" He said making a dramatic face.

Minho: "Oh shut up! You'd be the same." He said playfully slapping his shoulder.

Just then Jisung came out of the room wearing a white off-white hoodie, gray Tommy Hilfiger sweatpants and black Givenchy slides.

Hyunjin: "Designer addict much?" He asked looking at his outfit from top to bottom.

Han: "Well, yeah. But Minho is too." He said pointing towards the older.

Changbin: "His is real, are yours?" He said kindly.

Han: "Tch, you think I'm fake? Go on and even check the tags, their all real." He said with a hint of disappointment in his tone.

They checked and confirmed it was real. The pair were shocked to how much designer the younger wears. They all went inside laughing and giggling while cracking jokes.

Han: "I'm making milk tea! Who else wants some?" He said heading towards the kitchen.

Hyunjin: "You know how?!" He said gasping.

Han: "Yep, I'm taking that as a yes." He said looking for the ingredients at the pantry.

"I want some too!" Minho and Changbin said in union.

Han grabbed the ingredients and noticed there was no tapioca pearls. He made some appear through the magic in his palm and it made him happy. He poured the water into the pot and through the tapioca pearls as well. He continued making milk tea and placed in pretty cups then served it to the guys 30 minutes later.

ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾

✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ✾ꕥ

The boys enjoyed the newly served milk tea and savored every single drop. They wanted to know Jisungs 'Magical recipe' so they eagerly begged it from him. He simply said 'with love and magic' he said then winking at Minho. The other pair just groaned, whined and slumped their shoulders down.

Wc: 956
Date: September 5, 2020

𝔦𝔪 𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝔣𝔬𝔯.