Imagine

„Meeting in five!" Thomas shouted through the whole house and I rolled my eyes. I was about to film a tik tok with my sisters Dixie and Charli. Other than the secret third Lopez Brother I was as famous as Dixie. I was the oldest but only by two years.We went downstairs and sat down at the big table where we usually hold our meetings. "Lets get started." Chase said and everyone looked to the two Boys and Daisy. "Charli, you and Chase need to post more content together. It has to be obvious but still "exclusive"." Thomas told my youngest sister and she nodded awkwardly. Of course she and Chase were a couple and liked each other but she was way too young to deal with this on social media. I looked around the table and saw Ondreaz starring at me. As I looked at him he turned his head back to Thomas and acted like nothing happened. I've had a crush on him for such a long time. Before the Hype House even existed. There was something between us but not more than eye contact, and catching each other starring. "Ondreaz and Tony more dancing videos with Charli, Y/N and Avani. Tony and Nick, more content and Ondreaz and Addison." The brunette harshly said and I tried to not look sad. He always put Ondre with Addie. She was with Daisy my closest friend and knew about my feelings. Although she had a thing going on with Bryce Hall and totally shipped me and Ondre I was hurt."I'm not really comfortable with Ondreaz, can I do Tony or someone else?" she tried to convince Thomas but he ignored her talking about an interview we are going to have.                       After the meeting Addison came to me and hugged me tightly. "Sorry I tried but you know Thomas." She apologized but I shook it off. "I know." I answered and then got back to the room I shared with the blonde. I changed into a leggings and a similar Top to Dix and Charli and we started filming. Like Charli I was a dancer so we filmed some videos with Dixie watching us. "Tomorrow we have a photo shoot at Five Guys." I reminded my sisters kind of annoyed. I wanted to leave the Hype House for a few weeks but with Charli being with Chase, one of the owners, and me being Semi Famous this wasn't possible.                  I went down to get some food where I met Tony. He was learning new dances and asked me to film with him. At first we did "Like that" then "If I back it up, is it fat enough" and last but not least my favorite of all:" Pull up extra ice, I'm not playing hockey". At first we filmed one with me doing the fuck boy body roll which I posted on my account. For Tonys I threw it back on him with him doing the body roll. Tony and I were just friends and knew we both liked somebody else.                          Just when I threw it back on him Ondreaz came to get somethignt to drink. "What are you doing?" he asked curiously. "Y/N was throwing it back on me?" Tony explained the most obvious thing while I stock with:" Nothing". "So you dating or sum?" the older asked sounding a little bit jealous. "No, we're just friends? Why are you like that?" I asked confused but he just walked away shaking his head.       I wasn't quite sure what to do so I followed my instincts and ran after him.I found him in the giant back yard looking at the sky. "Ondre, what's your problem?" I wanted to know. "You and Tony seem so, perfect together. You should date him." He mumbled. "We won't ever date! And I like somebody else." I confessed looking away. "It's Tayler isn't it? Anyways, I like someone as well." He answered with rough voice, laughing bitter. Of course he did. How could I ever think there was something between us. "I'm gonne...leave." I whispered tears standing in my eyes."Where have you been?" Tony asked me. "I was outside...talking to Ondreaz." I sniffed. Suddenly I couldn't stop the tears and threw myself into Tonys arms. "What did he do? I'm going to kill him." The youngest Lopez Brother asked aggressively. "He likes someone... But I like him." I explained sobbing into his shirt. "Y/N listen to me. Ondreaz is absolutely crazy about YOU. I think he might LOVES you." Tony said and I looked at him with big eyes. "He likes ME?" I repeated his words slowly and he nodded. Without saying anything I turned around running back into the yard where I saw Ondre."Ondreaz!" I shouted running towards him. I stopped a few Meters away and took a few breaths. The Yard was quite big. "I like you, Ondreaz Lopez." I shot my shoot. He looked up surprised but smiling. "I like you too Y/N D'Amelio." He confessed and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm sorry for making you cry." Whispered as he saw my puffy eyes. He pulled me closer to him looking deeply into my eyes. I lost myself in his chocolate Brown ones for a few seconds. After seconds just starring at each other he pressed his warm lips onto mine and I could feel his smile. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly. "Yes, it would be a pleasure." I answered happily kissing him again."Finally!" "Ya'll too cute." We heard and turned around to see Dixie and Tony. Shyly I cuddled into Ondreaz Hoodie to hide my reed cheeks.       We went back into the house holding hands and Thomas looked at us surprised. "So my Babygirl Bestie ain't single anymore?" Addison shouted hugging me. "Don't you ever hurt her Ondreaz, or I..!" she warned the boy laughing although we all knew she wasn't joking.