Imagine

*incoming FaceTime from Baby❤️🥰*                          "What?" You spit as you answer the phone only sparing a sideways glance at the phone. "Well hello to you too" Ondreaz says "is something wrong?". "Well where did you get that idea?" You says finally looking at him. " tell me what's wrong" is all he says deciding to ignore the sarcasm "please? I can't help if I don't know what's wrong" you sigh "you do know that when you are in a relationship you aren't supposed to act all cute with other girls on the internet?" You say folding your arms "oh my god that's what this is about?" Ondreaz sighs rubbing his eyes "she is one of my best friends there is nothing going on I would never do that to you, you know that!" He says "I know! but it still doesn't make me feel very good I mean you did see what you did with her too right?" You say calming down "do you want me to take it down?" He says "no no it's okay just please don't do stuff like that anymore" you say "okay baby anything you say, but you know" he says smirking "we could do stuff like that if we just told them we were dating" "we will! Just not for a little while okay?" You say blushing "okay it's always your decision""You gonna come over today?" You get a text from ondreaz a little later "sure I'll leave in 5" you get there and find him laying on his bed. "Hey baby feeling better?" He asks you smile "yeah" you flop down on the bed next to him "so I was thinking" he says "I know you don't usually do social media and stuff and I know you want to wait to tell them we are dating but we could still make a TikTok...leave the fans guessing" he says winking with a laugh. "But I'm not a dancer and I'm not pretty like the other girls you see on tiktok they won't like me" you say "do you not look in the mirror every morning?" Ondreaz says kissing you on the cheek "you are gorgeous, come on" he says standing up grabbing his phone. Once you are done and he posts the video you watch as the comments poor in "i ship it 😍" "well this video just called me single"  "Oh they cute cute". "See" ondreaz says "they love you" you smile "yeah but all those girls thirsty for you hate me" he laughs "they can hate you all they want, I love you" he says kissing you.