Imagine

I was at te hype house, making some dancing tiktoks. I felt Tony looking at me from the couch, but i needed to get these tiktoks done. Tony and I have hooked up a few times before.After a few tiktoks I asked Tony to join in, so he did. By the way he was just looking at me I knew that he wanted me, I wanted him too but I'm gonna make him wait. When I messed up we laughed and he tried to kiss me, I put my finger on his lips. "Not now, have a little patience" I could tell he was getting frustrated. "Ok but I'm not making another tiktok with you" he said "fine" I replied. I started dancing, trying to look a little hotter than normally. I looked at him and saw he was trying to cover up his boner with a pillow. "You really don't have a lot of patience huh" I said jokingly. "Shut up" He said laughing. A few hours later we were just chilling with the group, Tony was sitting on the kitchen counter and I stood next to him. I wanted to tease Tony, so I put my hand on his thigh. He looked at me frustrated and whispered "Don't". Of course I didn't listen and put my hand just a little higher. I looked around the room to check if no one was seeing this, everyone was distracted by Addison telling a story. Noticing that Tony was hard again I put my hand on his boner. Tony glared at me, as a warning. But that didn't stop me, I started rubbing a little. Tony let out a sigh, thank god no one heard that. I put my hand in his shorts, palming his dick. He moaned a little more but I stopped and went upstairs. Tony looked at me frustrated. I went to shower and put on some lingerie to surprise him.       After I was done getting ready I texted Tony "come to my room😏😛". When he got there and saw me he said "damn I've been waiting for this the entire day, you better not tease me again". I said "again with the no patience". He rolled his eyes and kissed me, our kisses were never sweet, they were always rough and hot. After all we didn't do this for romance, we did this for heat. After a while of just making out I palmed his hard-on again. I took off his shorts and underwear and started sucking him off. "Fuck Y/N you're so good at this". I smiled and went on, when I felt him twitch in my mouth I took it out. "wtf! you're seriously not letting me cum?". "I want to make you wait" I replied. "No I'm done with waiting" he flipped us over, tore off my lingerie and put on a condom. It all went so fast that I couldn't even react. Suddenly he thrusted into me at a rough pace. I instantly became a moaning mess. "You're just gonna have to accept the fact that I don't have a lot of patience" Tony said in between thrusts. "Okay I will Lopez" I said."What's my name?"                                                                                                                                                              "Daddy" After I said that he went even faster. "Fuck me harder daddy" I screamed, not caring if the entire house would hear me. Tony noticed I was close so started rubbing my clit. I came almost immediately, him cumming at the sight of me. When he pulled out he pinned me down again. "Do you want more?" He asked. "Yes please daddy" I said. He started sucking my clit. I moaned a lot which made him smile, he put in 2 of his fingers and started thrusting. "You like that baby", I just nodded because I couldn't speak in between all of my moans. He added one more finger sending me over the edge again. We laid next to each other on the bed. "Next time don't make me wait okay" Tony said. "We'll see" I smirked.