Imagine

Tayler and I had just come back from my surprise birthday bash. I had the best time ever. Tayler organized it all, he put so much effort into it, and for that I was grateful."You're the best boyfriend ever, Tayler" I smiled at him as he pulled me in by the waist for a kiss. "Did you have fun?" He asked. "Yes, I loved it, thank you so much for everything baby" I pulled him into a hug, and we stayed there, swaying, loving the feeling of being in his arms."The fun's not over yet baby" Tayler smirked.I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. He shut the door and locked it before setting me down on my feet. I've been waiting for this day my entire life.I walked up to Tayler and pushed him against the wall. I attached my lips to his. The kiss started off slowly, but eventually it became rough. Our tongues fought for dominance, and in the end he won. I placed my hand on his crotch. I pulled away and looked down at it. I could see the huge bulge in his jeans. I palmed it and he whimpered.He started to remove his clothes, which I also decided to do. I was completely naked, while he was just in his boxers. I was mesmerized by the even bigger bulge in his boxers. He pulled his boxers down and whipped out his 9 inch cock. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He came closer to me, biting his lip, admiring my bare body. "Mmmm you're so sexy" he moaned. "Get on your knees"Tayler's POVHer body is breathtaking. Ive wanted to make love to her for so long, today was finally that day.She got on her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her hand. I was throbbing, so eager to feel her mouth around me. She rubbed her hands up and down my shaft a few times, before using her tongue to lick the tip. I let out a moan. She's teasing me. "Come on, baby, I want you so bad" I whined. She looked up at me with a devilish smile, before taking my full length in her mouth.I let out a loud groan, pushing my head back in pleasure, as she continuously took my full length down her throat. I loved the way her mouth felt around me.Y/N POVI gagged as I pushed his cock further down my throat. What a beautiful sight his cock was. I took it out of my mouth and it was coated in my throat spit. I bit my lip as I made eye contact with him. He smirked before grabbing a handful of my hair, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. I moaned and hummed, which caused him to feel a lot of sensations at once. "Fuck y/n it feels so good" he moaned. He continued to face fuck me until he reached his peak and released it down the back of my throat.I was trying to catch my breath, when he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He hovered above me, going between my legs, using his knee to separate them. He kissed me passionately, before moving down to my neck. He sucked and bit on my skin, leaving many hickies on me. I moaned softly into his ear.He made his way down my chest till he met my boobs. He took them in his big, sexy hands and massaged and played with my nipples. Tayler slowly started to lick them, before putting his whole mouth around it to suck them. I let out a high pitched moan, loving the way his teeth felt on my nipples as he nibbled them.He made his way down my stomach, caressing my sides till he reached my vagina. He turned me around so I was laying on my stomach. He planted soft kisses onto my ass, before taking both cheeks into his hands and gently caressing them.He put me on all fours so I arched my back, pushing my ass further up in the air.He lined his member with my entrance, before slowly pushing himself into me, watching my face the whole time to see if there was any discomfort."Don't move, let me get used to you first" I quietly moaned. He stayed still for a few minutes, before gently pulling his member out to see if I still felt any sort of pain whenever he moved.When I didn't show any signs of discomfort from his movements, he took that as a signal to start.He went in very slowly, his hands gripping tightly on my ass. We both moaned at the tender feeling of each other. He pulled out even slower than he went in, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.He pulled my hair back as he quickened the pace of his strokes. I enjoyed every bit of him ramming into me. I closed my eyes and let out loud moans every time his erect cock hit my g-spot.He went deep into me, slapping my ass, leaving marks as I became weaker and weaker with the pleasure he was giving me.I was getting close to my peak, and so was he as his strokes became sloppy and he was beginning to throb inside of me."I'm close baby" he grunted as he fucked me harder and faster."...me.. oh fuck yeah...me too" I managed to get out between moans. The sound of my ass clapping against his v-line became louder and more intense.Tayler pulled out of me. I whined at the loss of contact, before he turned me around so that I was laying on my back and he was hovering over me.He quickly stuck his member back into me and wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me.His strokes went even deeper than before, causing me to immediately arch my back as my orgasm arrived.Tayler orgasmed at the same time as me, the room filled with moans and the sound of our skin clapping together as we both reached our peak.He stayed inside of me after he orgasmed, loving the warm feeling of my cum all over his member.I felt amazing; he felt amazing inside of me. The feeling of him all up in my guts was enough to make me nut all over him again.He finally pulled out before leaning down to kiss me."That was so good, y/n. We should have sex more often" Tayler said with a smile."Yes, we should, you sure do know how to blow my back out" I smirked.He laughed and kissed my forehead before getting out."Care to join me for a shower, my love?" He asked politely."Certainly" I answered as he carried off the bed and into the bathroom."Happy Birthday, Baby" he whispered to me as I lay my head on his shoulder.