Imagine

Noah Beck✔️

"So this is Noah" said Bryce. "Hi" I said. God he was so cute I already liked him. But of course Bryce was gonna pull the my sister is off limits card. As he usually did to every guy I had interest in that was his friend.Well it was just mainly Tayler and Blake. But Noah was my age and he was super attractive."So this is my younger sister Y/N she's a sway girl and also off limits" said Bryce. "Got it" said Noah. "Rude Bryce" I said. "You can't be trying to get with every guy friend of mine" he whispered to me. "Whatever Bryce" I said stomping my feet going upstairs to my room.I laid on my bed. Thinking of ways I could get to Noah. Then Blake entered my room."You plotting again" said Blake. "No I'm just tried of it I can't go with anyone apparently" I said. "That didn't stop us before" said Blake. "Yeah I get that but he's new here" I said. "Then go break the new guy in you know what to do" he said leaving the room.I walked into Noah's room. He was still unpacking."Sorry about my brother he's a little bit of a jerk" I said. "I get it your off limits your a beautiful girl but I respect him" said Noah. I shut his door and sat on the desk. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him" I said."Look I get it I'm attractive but I'm not about sleeping around" said Noah. "Just wanna break the new guy in" I said smirking. He walked over to me. "Hmmm so your the one Blake was going on and on about" said Noah. "Yeah why don't you give it a try Noah" I said.He then kissed me. I kissed him back. He stopped."This so wrong" said Noah. "But it feels right huh" I said. He kissed me again. He then set me on his bed. We lost most of our clothes along the way. "He can't know about this" said Noah. "Oh he won't" I said pushing Noah down on the bed.I then sucked him off as he held my hair."God he was right you are bad" Noah said through moans. "Mmmh" I said stopping. I then licked my fingers smirking at him. "I literally want you so fucking bad" he said pushing me down on his bed.He then flipped me over so my face was in the mattress and my ass was in the air. He then slid into me from behind going slowly at first . I shoved my face into the mattress to conceal my moans."Your so perfect" he said he stopped and flipped me over to face him. He slid back into me and bent down kissing me to hide out moans. "Fuck Noah I think your the best I've had" I said he smirked and went faster.We both finished and quickly got dressed . I then snuck out of his room and went back into mine. Tayler was there."Oh hi" I said. "Your hair is a mess by the way" said Tayler. "I Uh was busy" I said. "Busy doing Noah" said Blake.