Imagine

Thank's for 100 read's
Be Sure to read my Kpop story, I also don't have an upload schedule it's just random

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Me and Tony have been dating for just over a month now and even I haven't seen him do anything like this. But there it was. There he was. Swinging it around like a ... helicopter."Ahh spit on it.." I couldn't help but burst out laughing when it said that.This video was all over Twitter. And now the internet. Who the fuck was he sending this too. Just at that moment Tony burst through the door. His face was bright red and he was panting, I don't blame him. This house has a huge staircase."Y/n I.." he could barely speak and I could barely breathe from hysterically laughing."Who were you sending these two?" I tried to act serous but it really wasn't working."It— it was a fake account" he stuttered trying to take my phone."You sent them to a FAKE account? How stupid are you?!""C'mon princess, it was months ago, before we even met. Please don't be mad!" He pleaded."Mad?! Why would I be mad? This is the best thing I've seen in my life!"He stood there with a confused expression on his face."How come your never this freaky in bed?!" I asked. I was genuinely curious."Wait what?" His face was completely oblivious to my new helicopter craving."You heard me" I put my phone down on the side table and pulled him in by the collar. I kissed him hard and passionately. He kissed back before lifting my legs up and around his wait. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me against the wall.He squeezed my ass as our tongues fought for dominance. Mine won, obviously. I pulled away."The bed." I said. He put me down and I pulled him over to the bed. I sat him on the edge and climbed down to my knees. I pulled off his grey 'stop looking at my dick' sweatpants. His dick was barely even hard so I took of his boxers and started to pump him. He tilted his head and started to groan. Once he was hard enough, I slipped him in my mouth. I started to Bob my head up and down pushing him to the back of my throat. I started to gag."Ahh y/n" he moaned.I took him out of my mouth and he looked at me as if to say 'why'd you stop?'. My tongue scraped around my mouth, picking up all my saliva. I made sure he was looking when I... spat on it. "Your kidding me?" He laughed as I rubbed my spit over his dick. He groaned and threw his body back onto the bed.I took him out of me and climbed onto his lap so I was now straddling him. I pulled up my skirt to reveal that I had no panties on. I lined him up with my entrance and slowly sank onto him. He let out a soft moan as I continued to bounce up and down. I rested my head into the crook of his neck. I nibbled at his skin giving him soft light hickeys. I moaned loudly. I felt my stomach knotting up as I was ready to reach my high."Baby are you there yet?" I asked him, whimpering almost. "Yeah, do I need to pull out?" His hot breath blew over my shoulder. "No I'm on— the pill" I stuttered.He smiled as my bounces got sloppier and I could feel myself cumming. Then I felt him cum in me too. I flopped beside of him and he wrapped his arm over my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest and heard his fast pumping heart.He stood up to go to the bathroom but before he could reached it ,I called him."Tony!""Yeah baby?" "Do the helicopter!"He shook it one last time before going back to the bathroom and I fell into a complete laughing fit on the bed.