Imagine

Josh Richard's

My boyfriend Josh and I are in the bed. Josh is knocked out from the day he had. I just couldn't stop looking at him he's just too sexy. I start thinking about his body. The way his abs clench when I touch them. The way his cock feels inside me. I instantly got horny. So I pulled the cover off of him. Then, I felt down his neck over his abs and down to the hem of his  boxers. I went and pulled his boxers off along with my clothes. Which consists of Josh's shirt and panties. I wanted to make him feel good so I kitty licked his dick and he groaned. I stuck the whole 9 inches in my mouth. Thank God that I don't have a gag reflex. I kept bobbing my head up and down. His moaning and groaning encouraged me to go faster. He suddenly woke up to him self cumming. I swallowed it. He then smirked at me and flipped me over and began to rub my pussy lips with his tip. I moaned so loud im pretty sure that the neighbors heard. Josh then pushed all 9 inches into me  and began to hammer me. I was a moaning mess. Josh started sucking and biting my neck. "Josh you better not leave a hickey we have a meeting to go to tommorow". " Sorry babygirl 😏". Josh suddenly started going really fast. I started cumming and crying out. It felt soooooo good. Josh eventually came. We both laid back down with me head on his chest. I started falling asleep.  " I love you  babygirl". He doesn't know I heard and I was too tired to reply so I just smiled. We both went to sleep with a new memory together.