Imagine

currently i have been back home with my family but this weekend i decided to visit noah while he was in la. we planned a fancy dinner with the entire house so i made sure to pack necessary clothing, including a red lace dress thats barely covered my ass, noah's favorite. i curled my hair nicely and did my makeup while sliding some gold heels on. we left and noah looked me up and down, "little miss, what do yoy think your doing wearing my favorite dress?" "i wore it for you baby" i kissed his cheek and he smiled a bit then leads me out to the uber we were all taking to the restaurant. we eventually got there and we walked into the restaurant getting ourselves a booth. with noah being overprotective, i was not aloud to sit next to any of the other boys. so it ended up being me on the end with noah next to me, josh, ant, and griffin next to noah and kio, jaden, blake, quinton and bryce across from us. we chit chatted for a bit then order our food. the waiter constantly kept looking me up and down, giving me small winks and smirks, and even tried a few pickup lines. all i knew was that noah was pissed. he was gripping my thigh so hard im positive it was going to leave a bruise. the boys noticed too, they all just stared at the waiter like he was stupid. little did the boys know that it wasnt the waiter that was gonna end up being punished, it was gonna be me. after dinner, we rode back to the hotel, sitting in silence knowing noah was too pissed off to joke around about how stupid the waiter was. i was anxiously waiting to get back to the house because i knew i wasnt going to be able to walk correctly tomorrow. as soon as we got back, noah rushed me to our room, pushing me inside and pinning me up against the wall roughly. i held back my giggles and tried to keep a straight face. "you think this is funny huh?" he gets closer to my face, pure jealousy strung across his voice. "nope. not funny at all" i choked back another laugh. "babygirl, who do you belong to?" he places his hand on my throat and i bite my lip softly. "you..." he squeezes slightly and i bite my lip harder. "and who am i?" he applied more pressure woth every word. "d-daddy" i choke out. he let go and strips me naked quickly then throws me on the bed, putting his hands back in their spot on my throat. "so you think that its okay that other men can just flirt with yoy and get away with it?" "no daddy" i squirm a little and he holds me still, pinning my hands to the headboard, then he pulls his belt off. he spanks me across my ass with it once, then twice, making me let out small squeals. he finally ties it around my wrists and secures it the the headboard as i pull at it, feeling myself get more soaked by the second. "this pretty face" he grabbed my face and turned it to look at him. "is mine" he moves his hands down to my breasts and gives them a rough squeeze. "these also belong to me, nobody else can look at them or touch them" he runs his hands down my body more and turns me a bit to smack my ass firmly. "this ass can only hang out the bottom of your dress, when im around and able to cover it, because it is mine" he standa up and pulls his pants and boxers off, him already having thrown his shirt off beforehand, then reaches down and rubs my clit quickly and roughly. "and this soon to me swollen and red little pussy is only mine to fuck" i roll my eyes and lift my hips trying to get more of him, but he pushes them down, then without warning slams into me making me scream out and ball my fists, tugging at the belt. his hands made it back up to my throat and squeezed it again, pounding in and out of my tight hole. i choked out moans, screams, profanities and his name. "who do you belong to?" he slams into my g-spot. "y-you daddy" i scream, trying to arch my back. he lifts one leg over his shoulder, not slowing down, only speeding up. "whos allowed to touch you like this?" "you, daddy, o-only you!" my eyes roll back and i start seeing spots from all the pleasure and lack of airflow. the knot tightening in my stomach. "whos allowed to flirt with you?" "d-daddy is" i breathe out and moan loud as he continuously pounds into my g-spot, my legs shaking, my breathing heavy. it felt like heaven when he was jealous becaus ehe was rough as hell and knew how to put me back in my place, even if it wasnt my fault. "daddy im gonna cum!" "let it out and scream my name while you do, let everyone know who's allowed to do this to you" i nod and lean my head back, screaming his name as i came all over him and the sheets. he came after me and rode out both our highs, then collapsed beside me while pulling out. he reached up and undid my hands, then moved my head to kiss and rub my neck in the spots where he squeezed a little too hard or left a bruise. i took deep breaths, trying to regulate my breathing. "i love you" "i love you too" he strokes my hair and holds me close, rubbing my back and sides, relaxing all my muscles. "just know i dont like men who think my babygirl is theirs to looks at, when your clearly already mine. "i know baby" i kiss his nose and play with his hair for a bit until we both fell asleep, hot and sweaty.