Imagine

" alright breaks over!" our manager said coming into the dressing rooms. i slipped my heels on and made sure my lipstick looked nice. being a stripper really isn't that bad. you make hella bank too.        " i heard mr. Lopez is back." tyra said from behind me. " he's so fine." i said. he was a regular here and he's filthy rich. ive served him drinks a few times, but he's never seen me dance. he might tonight though. i smiled and walked out with the other girls.         we all took our spots on our separate platforms that were scattered around the club. the music began and we all started. i was watching the crowd cheer and throw money at my feet.that's the best part, i feel like a queen. everyone was doing pretty good tonight.        i happened to glance over and notice ondreas across the room. he was already looking at me which made my heart jump. i decided to be bold and wink before going back to my dance. after picking up my money and putting it in my bag i headed back to the dressing room.        before i reached the door i was pulled into a closet. i smirked up at Ondreas who looked at me like he could devour me. " mr. lopez." i said innocently fixing his collar. " ms. y/l/n." he purred spinning me around. my back was flat against his toned stomach. the fact that he already knew my name flattered me.          " you did really good tonight." he said running his hand down my side. my skin got goosebumps as he moved my hair to the side. " thank you ondreas." i sighed as he planted a soft kiss on my neck. i felt his smirk against my skin as i titled my head making it easier to access my neck.           " your so fucking hot." he groaned. i smiled and turned back to his face. without hesitation i connected our lips. it was a short kiss, but very rough. his eyes quickly filled with lust as i opened the door. he rested his hand on my lower back as I guided him to a vip room. he didn't have to pay of course.            i shut the door and locked it. i threw my heels off and pushed him lightly. he fell back on to the bed in awe as i took off my outfit slowly. he watched my every move. i could see his dick print considering how hard he was. he held out his hand which i took.          i straddled him as began to kiss his jawline to his neck. he let out a quiet sigh. i was literally soaking at this point so i moved my hips slowly. i whimpered when he grabbed my ass and pushed me down only making more friction. i tugged his shirt as he pulled it off.           Iran my hands along every inch of skin i could. i grinded harder growing impatient. he flipped us over caressing my breath as he unbuttoned his pants. he left his marks wherever he wanted. " please just fuck me." i whined as he took his time. " patience." he hummed into my collar bone. he wrapped his arms tightly around my thighs so i couldn't move.            he buried his face in between my thighs and went to work in my clit. first licking stripes form my entrance to my clit. i whimpered as he sucked on the bundle of nerves. my leg trembled in his arm as i moan, unable to hold them in. " you've been so patient." he purred kissing back up to my face.             i hummed and nodded into our kiss, agreeing with him. my body couldn't handle it as he slammed into me. " f-fuck." i basically screamed as my hands flew to his back. iI dug my nails up his back as he pounded into me with no remorse. " so fucking tight." he groaned din my ear sending  me into a state of pleasure that I didn't even knew i had.             i bit his shoulder trying to compress my screams and moans. before i relalized it my back was arching off of the bed. " you gonna cum?" he said breathing heavily. " y-yes." i manages to get out. " beg for it." he said kissing my sore lips. " please." i whined. " no." he groaned. he lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder making it possible for him to go even deeper if that was possible.          " please Ondreaz. please." i screamed as my high became closer. " yes you can." he said shooting his warm liquid into me. i released shortly after. he kissed my Forbes before slowly pulling out. he put his clothes back on as i did the same. " ill see you Friday princess." he said kissing my head and walking out. i smiled realizing $200 on the table beside the bed.