kuroo - cuddling

^^ picture belongs to original artist not me

I had just finished school and I was EXHAUSTED. I had 3 pop quizzes today and not one of them were in any shape or form easy. I wanted to head back to my house and snuggle in the own comfort of my bed. But then a idea popped up in my head.

What's better than snuggling in your own bed? Snuggling up with your boyfriend in his bed. I pulled out my phone and opened the contacts 'Kuroo baby ❤️'
-
To: Kuroo baby ❤️
From: Chibi-chan

Hey baby can I come over?

In a couple of seconds, a ding could be heart from my phone.

To: Chibi-chan
From: Kuroo baby ❤️

Sure Chibi-chan, what do you want to do? I'm up for a couple of things 😏

B-baka! Wh-what does he mean? Hmph!

To: Kuroo baby ❤️
From: Chibi-chan

Baka! I'm not giving you any kisses!!
-
To: Chibi-chan
From: Kuroo baby ❤️

By a couple of things I meant watching a movie haha! I'll be waiting chibi chan ;)

I smiled softly as I stuffed my phone in my pocket. I sighed and made my way to Kuroo's house.

His house was not far from the school considering the fact that his parents also work nearby. I took out a spare key that Kuroo had given me. On the key was hanging a small cat keychain and a heart keychain with the words engraved "Y/N". A click sound was made as I turned the doorknob and entered his house. The house was empty and his parents were not home either.
"Kuroo..?" I called, glancing around the house

I walked towards Kuroo's room carefully. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong toned arms wrap my waist.
"EEK!" I screeched as I turned around and threw the spare key I was holding in my hand at the unknown stranger before covering my face with my hands.
"Ouch, that hurt Chibi chan." I heard a familiar voice say. I slowly peeked at the person who arms were still wrapped around me. There I saw Kuroo, shirtless as water was dripping down his toned abs. He was wearing a towel and his hair was partially wet. I immediately turned red as I shrieked. But you have to admit his toned abs are everything. Oh and how the water is running down his abs, what would it look like if the towel wasn't-

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Kuroo snapped me out of my thoughts as he smirked. Wait what was I thinking about? Oh my god Y/N!
Embarrassed, I squirmed out of his arms and threw a shirt that was laying on his table at him.

"P-put a shirt on ba-baka!" I snapped,as I plopped down his bed, face still red from embarrassment. He smirked at me before slipping on the shirt. "You know, I needa wear pants, you can continue looking if you want~" He smirked in a flirtatious tone. My face turned even more red, like a tomato. I looked away and threw him a pair of pants.

"Okay, you can turn around now Chibi chan" Kuroo said, brushing his hair. I looked at him, face still a bit flush.
"So why did you come here? Not that I don't want you to" Kuroo asked, as he plopped down on the bed next to me.

"I wanna cuddle" I bluntly said, with a stone face. Kuroo looked at me for a while before smiling. "Anything for you Chibi chan" He said as he laid down as asked you to sit on him.

"Wh-why do I need to sit on you?!" I exclaimed, flustered. "Just do it." He laid down and I hesitantly sat on him. "What now?" Suddenly he threw a pillow at me before laying back down. "Hey! What was that fo-" Then, he sat up again and wrapped his arms around my body as he wrapped his legs around my back and pulled me down towards him

 "Hey! What was that fo-" Then, he sat up again and wrapped his arms around my body as he wrapped his legs around my back and pulled me down towards him

Like what happens in that gif ^^ (I know its a photo but if you want you can search it up)

"You smell nice Chibi-chan" Kuroo said. I giggled as I snuggled my face into his neck.

I spent the rest of the day snuggling up with my Neko boyfriend.

-
Hello! Its Author-chan here! Hope you like it, sorry if its bad or if Kuroo is ooc