its my story - kagehina

You were my light.
You were my partner.
You were my everything.

You showed me what it meant to fly, what it meant to stay on the court for the longest.

But everything comes to a end

"Kageyama!" Hinata screamed as he ran over to the setter, the biggest smile plastered on his face as he held to pork buns.
"O-oi what boke?" Hinata giggled before passing a meat bun to Kageyama.
"I bought meat buns for us! Lets eat!"

"Yum! These are some good meat buns, right Kageyama?"
Kageyama tried to mouth out something, but to no avail as he continued to gobble down the meat buns. Hinata laughed at the sight as Kageyama smacked him on the head.
Hinata huffed as he gobbled down the rest of his meat buns.

"Kageyama, after this I want to bring you somewhere! I have something special planned!" Hinata exclaimed, jumping up from the bench as he tossed the rubbish into the bin. Before Kageyama could agree, Hinata grabbed his hand and dragged him towards their designation.

"Here it is!" Hinata jumped up and down. The place was filled with fairy lights and was filled with mother garden. There was a volleyball court and a flower patch too. "Let's go to the flower patch!" Hinata exclaimed and dragged Kageyama towards the field of nature.

"OI BOKE STOP DRAGGING ME" Kageyama screamed. Hinata huffed, cheerfully, he pecked Kageyama on the cheek, causing Kageyama to flush red.
"Wh-what was that for Boke?!" Hinata didn't answer, but instead just continued walking. He was about to stop when he received a call from a certain someone.

"Hello? Hinata speaking!"
"Hinata, where are you?"
"Sugawara senpai!" Hinata grinned and showed the name of the contact to Kageyama.
"I'm with Kageyama right now! We are on a date!" He giggled, turning to Kageyama who was flushing.
"What..? Hinata..are you okay?"
Hinata didn't know what he was talking about, he was completely fine! In fact he was enjoying the prescence of the person he loved the most! So what is Sugawara talking about?

"What do you mean? I'm fine!" He giggled through the phone

"Hinata, I think you should come meet us at the nearest 8-11..The team is waiting for you here..."

Hinata sighed but reluctantly agreed. He turned to face Kageyama

"I'm sorry! Sugawara senpai asked me to meet him at the 8-11! You can come though!" Hinata smiled
"I..I can't. I'll see you soon okay..?" Kageyama shakily said. His breath was laboured as he pulled Hinata in a tight hug.

"See you!"

"Sugawara senpai!" Hinata waved, "Why did you call me here?" He pouted as he glanced at the teammates standing in front of him.

"Hinata..We need to talk about Kageyama.." Sugawara muttered, as he looked at the ground

"Ooo! I just saw him! I even kissed him hehe!" Hinata giggled as his face flushed at the thought of it

"See that's the thing, Kageyama..well...he isn't here anymore..."

What?

"What do you mean he isn't here"

"He's always here! He loves me and would never live me! We are gonna get married, have a house, have kids- "

"Enough!" Tsukishima screamed

"You can't just keep doing this, he is gone Hinata-"

"I KNOW"

"I KNOW OKAY?!"

"BUT IT'S MY STORY!"