tsukishima - heather

UHM YEAH THIS IS LIKE MY LAST SAD SONGFIC ISTG 😭
-
I still remember, third of December, me in your sweater.

"Are you cold?" You turned to see your best friend looking at you.

"Kinda-yea" I replied, giggling as I hugged myself again. Suddenly, warmness took over me as I felt Tsukishima place his jacket over me.

You said it looked better on me than it did you.

"Thanks.." I mumbled, as I zipped it.

"No problem, it looks better on you anyways..." I turned to look at him, jaw wide open.

"Did Saltyshima just compliment someone?" I teased as I hit his arm playfully.

"No! I didn't say anything!" He scoffed.

Only if you knew, how much I liked you.

"Y/N you like Tsukki?!" Yamaguchi asked, as his eyes widened.

"Uhm..no?" I raised my eyebrow. Yamaguchi stared at me.

"Okay fine..." I sighed, "BUT YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM!"

But I watch your eyes as she walks by

I watched as Tsukishima stares at Heather, whenever she passes out classroom. His eyes follow her, eyes lighting up.

What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky.

I sighed as I felt my heart clench. Tsukishima never looked at me like that before. Was I too late?

She's got you mesmerised while I die.

"Hey Tsukishima!" I heard Heather call from a distance. I watched as his eyes lit up and he turned to her, but still keeping his ordinary stoned face.

"What." He said blandly. The girl swung her arm around his before giggling.

"Are you free today?" I watched as a slight pink tinted his cheeks. He nodded before she walked off.

Why would you ever kiss me?

I pushed him away as tears strolled down my cheeks.

"Forget about that jerk you like, you can do better." Tsukishima said as he looked away, acting as if he'd never kiss me.

I'm not even half as pretty

I thought we were having a moment until Heather swopped you into her arms once again, and once again you walked off with her, abandoning me.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester.

"Tsukishima we can't be friends anymore."

But you like her better

"What?" He stared at me as I looked at the ground.

"Did I do something?" I stayed silent, not even bothering to look him in the eye:

"Hello?! Are you just going to throw away our 10 year friendship? Answer me! What did I do?"

I bowed to him before walking off that day.

I wish I wear heather.

"Congratulations on getting together, Tsukishima and Heather!"

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand.

Since that day, I never talked to Tsukishima. One, was because I didn't want to get any closer to him, after all he was going to break my heart anyways. Two, I'm transferring to Nekoma in about a weeks time.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder.

But I still couldn't forget you. Why? I'm not sure. Whenever I watch as you gave her small signs of PDA, my chest would tighten.

But how could I hate her? She's such and angel.

"Hey Y/N!" I turned around to see Heather.

"Hi..." I mumbled, as I continued to scribble in my notebook.

"How are you? I heard you were sick for the past few days!" I mentally sighed as I nodded my head.

"Im fine, thanks."

But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by.

"Tsukki!" Tsukishima turned around to see his best friend running after him.

"Y/N's transferring to Nekoma tomorrow!"

What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky.

"What?"

She's got you mesmerised while I die.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty.
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester.
But you like her better.

"Goodbye everyone! I waved at my friends." Tomorrow was the day at my new school. I was about to leave when I heard Tsukishima call my name.

"Y/N!" I turned around and my eyes widened.

He hugged me, squeezing me tight.

"Why are you leaving?" He said, tears almost welling up in his eyes. Who would have ever taught he was one to cry right?

"It's because I love you, but I know you don't feel the same."

I wish I were heather.

I stood in front of the Nekoma gate as I took deep breathes. Today was the start of a fresh life at a new school.

Wish I were Heather.

I made a promise to myself I would forget all about Tsukishima and Heather. I promised myself to find the right one.

Oh, I wish I were Heather.

I gripped my bag as I walked into the new school.

Why would you ever kiss me.
I'm not even half as pretty.
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester.

Suddenly, I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up to see a tall man, wearing a Nekoma Jacket.

But you like her better.

"Hey, My name is Kuroo. Tetsurō Kuroo."

Wish I were...

-
Sorry if it was shitty, but if you don't know I'm a Kuroo stan so you know what happens next ;)