kenma- i want you to be happier

another angst songfic because I am just feeling angsty, also I just finished 'reading the galaxy is endless (i thought we were too)' and i'm sobbing 😭 also sorry if this doesn't make sense and I hope you guys get some refrences
- (You can play the song and read)
-

Lately I've been, I've been thinking

"Kenma!! Can we cuddle" The [H/C] girl pouted as she looked at her pudding head boyfriend. He was engrossed in his game, almost forgetting her presence.

"Kenma?"
"Hold on, I'm winning" He fumbled with the keys furiously as he bit his lips.
"I'll just leave first..." The girl sighed as she left his room. He caught her frowning at the corner of his eye but shrugged it off

I want you to be happier. I want you to be happier.

"Kuroo? What are you doing here..?" The pudding head asked as he exited his room only to see his girlfriend and his bestfriend chatting excitedly on his living room sofa.

"Oh Kenma, I came to visit and saw that Y/N was here." He looked up and informed the Kenma.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kenma asked, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"We were just talking about Chemistry, surprisingly Y/N isn't as dumb as I thought she was" He smirked as he giggled slightly. The girl smacked Kuroo's head before puffing her cheeks, causing Kuroo to laugh.

When the morning comes, when we see what we've become.

"Kenma! I made a bento for you!" Y/N giggled as she handed Kenma a bento. Y/N spent all night making this and she really hoped he liked it.

"Oh I ate already..I'm sorry maybe tomorrow love." I said as I continued to play with my Nintendo. I looked up to face Y/N only to see sadness written all over her face.

"Oh..it's okay! I'll just give it to Kuroo.." She said before walking off. I shrugged and continued to play my game. But when I finished clearing the level, I looked up to see
Y/N and Kuroo sharing the bento at the table opposite me. I have never seen her so happy before.

In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind not the fire that we've begun.

"Kenma."

I nodded as I fumbled with my game controls.

"You should really pay more attention to Y/N"
I rolled my eyes as I showed no interest.

"Whats it to you..." I mumbled

"I just, I never seen her smile around you recently. And its your job as her boyfriend." Kuroo sighed before walking off.

Every argument, every word we can't take back.

"Kenma you should sleep~" The [H/L] [H/C] girl said groggily, dragging her words.
"I need to finish this level, just leave me alone..."

"Kenma you need sleep, stop tiring yourself." The girl said, frowning.

"God you're so annoying..."
Her eyes widened at his words. She bit her lips as she stood up.
"Fine, I'll leave then." She meant what she said and got up to leave, slamming the door behind her.
Shit I messed up.

'Cause with the all that has happened I think that we both know the way that the story ends.

"Kuroo I don't know what to do..." I ruffled my hair as I dug my nails into my scalp. He drew circles on my back, comforting me.

"Everytime I try to get closer he just keeps pushing me away, I don't know what to do anymore..." Hot tears streamed down my face.

"I don't know if I can keep doing this."