bokuto - SPECIAL (Banana fish X Haikyuu)

hello lovely readers, banana fish has left a permanent hole in my heart so im gonna combine today's fan fic with that! bokuto will be like eiji. i might make a book for this but this is just the starting.
-
-
3rd POV
-
"I'm Koutarou Bokuto, Nice to meet you!" A spiky haired boy put out his hand with a bright smile on his face.

"Y/N"

The boy raised his eyebrow.

"The name's F/N L/N"

"Oh! I'm the photographer here to take pictures and interview you!" He gleemed. Y/N looked behind him and saw another old brown man who was also smiling, a camera slung over his chest.

"Hello I'm Akira Ibe, I'm here with him as the photographer." He introduced

"Do they use kids as slaves now?" Y/N snickered as she turned back around, causing Bokuto to be on guard.

"H-hey! I'm older than you, you know?!" He huffed before looking away.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't tell." Y/N replied, the boy's gaze slowly started to shift towards somewhere else.

"Woah...Is that a real gun?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Yea."

"Can I hold it?" As soon as those four words came out of the boy's mouth, Ibe san hit him on the elbow as the surrounding gang members started in shock at the boy's question.

The [H/L] [H/C] girl was taken aback by his question. Quite a interesting one indeed.

"Sure." Everyone gasped as they were shocked at their gang leader's response.

Y/N POV
-
I held out my gun as I smirked.
"Go on." I pushed it forward as the guy took it from my hand.

"Woah...." He observed the gun as his eyes widened at certain parts. Not long after, he gave the gun back to me, smiling. I raised a eyebrow at him.

"That's all?"

"Yup!"

I scoffed before slotting it back into my pocket.

"Uh..." I looked at the boy, who was looking at the ground now. I raised a eyebrow, signalling him to continue.

"Have you...uhm...actually killed people with it..?" He asked. He received another hit on the shoulder from the guy standing behind him, I forgot his name. Ibe something must be. I simply nodded before sitting back down on the chair I was on.

"Not the face." I stated before picking up my drink and gulping it down.

3rd Person POV
-
"Hey! My name is Skipper!" A black skinned guy slung his arm around Bokuto's shoulder when the boy sat down at a table.

"Hello! I'm Koutarou-"

"Koutarou Bokuto right?!"

The boy nodded.

"Woah you were really brave up there! Y/N doesn't just let anyone touch her gun!" Skipper proceeded to say.

"You must be really special! One time a guy tried to take her gun and Y/N blew their fingers off!" He said, before taking another sip of his drink.

"And you tell me now?!" Bokuto groaned, pouting.

"Well it went well! I like you! I can tell Boss does as well!" He gulped down the drink and smiled at Bokuto.

Y/N POV
-
I gulped down my drink as I chatted with the people next to me. I glanced at the new boy occasionally. Something attracted me to him, like a urge to know more about this boy.

I slammed the bottle of beer down as I picked up Shorter's call.

"Hello? Shorter?"

"Y/N! YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE, AURTHUR IS AFTER YOU AND SENT SOME OF HIS GUY-" Before Shorter could finished, the door was smashed open and a bunch of guys started to smash the place up and attack some of my men.

"EVERYBODY UNDER!" I took out my gun and started shooting some of them as I tried to save some of my men.

Bokuto POV
-
I heard a loud smash and suddenly, a bunch of people started to attack us. Skipper grabbed my hand and led me underneath a flipped over countertop.

"Shhh! Y/N will take care of this" He whispered as he poked his head out.
I heard gunshots and several shouting. I covered my ears as thoughts filled my mind. Is this the end of me? Am I going to die? What will happen to my parents?

Suddenly, another man appeared and more gun shots were heard.
"Charlie's here! We're safe!" But then suddenly, a guy appeared out of no where and tried to hit me but Skipper used a bottle of beer to hit the guy. "Don't touch him!" He shouted as he kicked the guy in the face. That attracted unwanted attention and soon more men were going after us. Skipper grabbed my hand as he headed out into a alleyway.

Y/N POV
-
I tried to shoot as many of them when suddenly, I heard Skipper yell. I looked over and say them exiting through the back door as men chased after them. Damnit! Its a trap!
"Skipper! Stop! It's a trap!" I screamed, trying to grab his attention but to no avail. Then fortunately, Shorter showed up.
"Shorter! I need to go! Skipper done himself this time!" I shouted before running after them.

But it was too late. By the time I had got out through the backdoor. A car was driving off into the distance, and Bokuto and Skipper were no where to be seen.

-

Should I make a book? 😎