kenma - super smash bros

"Damn it!" I grumbled as I plopped onto Kenma's couch. I had once again lost another match with my gamer boyfriend, Kenma.

Kenma snickered a little before hiding the fact he did so and quickly went back to his game. I furrowed my brows and stood up confidently before shouting, "One more round! I'll win for sure!" Kenma shrugged his shoulders and agreed. I sat down in front of him as he hugged me with his legs and arms and rested his chin on my head. I was only a little shorter than him so Kenma always liked to do this. I picked my favourite character, Joker as I pressed on Kenma's user. Joker was my all time husbando and I would not miss this chance to play him in the new event Super smash bros had released, which was Persona 5 themed. Kenma picked his player and when he was ready, we both pressed 'play' and the new match had begun. Like always, after a while, the cute cuddly position we were in would break apart by Kenma trying to look at his screen better or me kicking him to distract him. Soon we were in a weird tangled position as we tried our best to distract each other.

"I'm definitely winning this time!" I tried to kick Kenma's console out of his hand but he dodged. "Nuh uh" he mumbled out as he fumbled with the controls, extremely focused.

"20 Damage!" Came out from my console as I groaned and turned around and put my legs on the coach, half of my body still on the floor. I was starting to lose, damn how is Kenma so good. I internally rolled my eyes and focused on my controls.

"You lose!"

I huffed and dropped my console onto Kenma's soft carpet. Kenma chuckled at the sight and I glared at him in a playful manner. I throw myself onto Kenma and wrap my hands around his neck and we fell onto the ground. We laid on the fluffy carpet for a while, embracing each other's soft touch before Kenma stood up.
"Want bake a apple pie" He walked to the kitchen and opened the drawers as he looked through them, checking if we have all the materials. "Sure" I replied as I got off the coach and headed towards me boyfriend, giving him a hug from behind as I see his face flush up.