Slow Deathful Kiss

His hand curves up her skin, her body sinking his fingers deep. Her lips part, his touch burning her skin to the farthest point of relief.

The cool tile presses against her exposed thighs. His touch leaving a line of shudder. Her lids never fully closed. She locks him in, her legs moulding his body close. She wants to part, she wants to let go, she wants to hold on, she wants to breathe him in.

Her fingers close over his, she drags his hand all over her, tracing her body to bore his mind with her images. Only hers.

She shelters her quaking breaths with every silent sound of his losing battle. She guides him. Her eyes never leaving his untamed features. She leans in, dropping her head against his, framing them close.

His breath is caught up against her skin, her face holds up every honest line of trust and belief. Her lips dare to be close, close enough for him to lose control.

She feels him slipping away, her fingers losing their grip, her legs falling weak. She pulls him, he pulls back and for a moment she lets go only to mould his hand with hers.

Her fingers trap his resistance, her hold hanging onto his stare. She drags his hand between them and opens his palm, her fingers slip to wrap around his wrist.

She gently tugs his hand towards her. He holds her stare, never knowing the end.

She places his palm flush against her chest, over her beating heart. She makes him feel, feel the unhinged part of her, feel every sinking feeling. Feel the chaotic rhythym of her failing heart.

His features phantom. His eyes hold onto the smudge edges of her eyes. He feels every beat that trembles right through him and matches his own.  

He drags his palm up her skin, curling around her neck. Her breath hitches, her mouth gapes. He traces his thumb across the silken curve of her jaw.

He crowds her space. He lets go of his other hand that gripped firmly onto the sink and moulds around her waist dragging her flush against his body.

The warmth of his skin, the cryptic touch of his body caged her like a hostage.

She crawled up his system, thinning like liquid heat, flaring his control to diminish and wrap the crutches of her broken bits.

He dives in, his lips catching her own with an unlikely fire. The nick of his teeth, the invasion of his tongue, the feel of his control swarming her own system with a ratchet need.

She felt her body break the wall he build to shut her out. Every part of their action was out of control. She felt the slice of blades sink deep with every untamed kiss he laid on her heated body.

She undid his pants, he gathered the ends of her dress bunching it around her hip. The contact of her skin against the tile shuddered through her but the way he laid his eyes on her, left her momentarily numb.

He felt drugged with the vision of her body wrapped around him, the taste of her cherry lips draining every ounce of his timid control.

He locked his gaze on hers, their body melting away the rigid control they thought they had until they connected beyond the realms of their physical act.

He kissed her gently. She curled her fist onto his shirt pulling him closer, never wanting to let go. She wanted the moment to freeze, to make him feel all that he was losing, all that was lost, all that he was leaving behind, all that he could never have.

He touched his forehead to hers, he felt the tug she tried to restore, the binds she tried to restore, the longing she tried to secure. She wasn't letting go, her vision was a glassy tremble pinning an ache within him.

Her eyes spoke volumes but his stayed potent, stayed obscured. He drained every moan out of her, his own, curling her toes to a trembling satisfaction.

She holds onto to him, unsure to let the reins loose when all she feared was him walking away, shutting her out, building a wall.

The dark rooms, the unplanned run ins, the silent highs drugged her heart for wanting more but the reins were diminishing, the thoughts were evaporating. Her heart was numbing with the distance he was creating. The hold slipping like unsolicited fingertips easing away from every part that she held for him.

Everything she envisioned was walking out the door with a peck on her cheek, with a broken smile on his lips, with an uncertain future and a numbing goodbye warping her lips with a slow deathful kiss.

THE END