~4~

Then there was silence again, but Niki quickly got comfortable just like the girl who hugged him

After a time she broke the hug which made Niki said since he enjoyed it.

It was the first hug after years.

„T-Thank you" He sniffed, while Y/N smiled softly at him.

„No problem..." She said. „Can I ask you something?"

„Go on"

„Why did you skip school today?" She asked as Niki frowned.

„You don't have to tell me" She added.

The boy thought for a moment when he opened up.

„I tried to runaway and got caught" Niki replied, making the girl shocked.

„Oh...sorry I shouldn't have asked" She akwardly said, feeling bad.

„It's alright...by the way how are my friends doing?" He asked, trying to change the topic.

„Um, they were doing great but worrying about you" Y/N replied as the boy nodded.

„Will you go back to your Home?" The girl asked as Niki didn't respond for a time.

„I will probably sleep in Takis home" He answered. „His parents are nice and caring unlike mine" He chuckled sadly.

„Oh alright..." Y/N said. „Hey, I know it's Hard but you have friends including me" She smiled softly at him.

„Including you?" The boy blinked his swollen eyes a few times.

„Yes, from now on you Riki Nishimura aka Niki and me Lee Y/N are friends" She smiled brightly, holding her hand to shake his hand.

He gladly accepted it. „Thank you" Niki smiled for the first time to her.

It made her cheeks heating up and she quickly pulled away, making Niki confused.

„I-I have to go! See you tomorrow" Y/N panicked and ran out of the room, leaving Niki alone.

He finally sighed and put his hand on his heart.

„Why am I feeling like this?" Niki sighted.

                             {time skip}

It was night and Niki was sleeping in Takis house. He didn't tell anyone about what happened on the rooftop as he kept recalling the scenario.

His mom called him a few times and he ignored it,knowing he will be in big trouble.
Nothing new for him, he didn't mind being slapped and cursed at again.

Taki was already deep in his sleep and looked really cute as Niki chuckled.

Then he remembered the scenario on the rooftop and smiled to himself.