~20~

A few days passed and it got colder

A few days passed and it got colder. Surprisingly no sight from Junghwan and of course the girls started to worry and texted him,however he said that he had fever and the best friends believed him.

If they only knew...

„Y/N!" Dahyun exclaimed exited while Y/N was laying her head on the table, not caring about anything but sleep.

„What..." She lazily asked as her best friend chuckled.

„Don't freak out okay?" Dahyun said, making the girl get up in confusion.

Her best friend laughed, confusing Y/N even more as she looked around, trying to find the reason why her friend laughed but she didn't. Instead something really unexpected happened that made her heart beat still for a second.

She made eye contact with Ni-Ki.

Y/N quickly looked away while her cheeks flushed red and tried to act as normal as possible. But after awhile she still had a feeling of being watched as she looked around again.

And boom. Ni-Ki still looked at her while the girl got surprised and panicked a little bit, looking away and trying to mind her own business.

„Gosh, you are being so obvious" Her best friend laughed while Y/N rolled her eyes.

„I—" She got cut off by the bell and sighed while her best friend laughed even more.

The students left the cafeteria so that it was almost empty, however a few still stayed and it Ni-Ki with his friends Taki and Daniel. Sadly Jungwon had to go and the three younger ones had a free period.

„You really wanna do it?" Daniel asked unsure.

„Of course!" Ni-Ki grinned while thinking of his own plan. He was proud of his plan and thought positive without having any doubts. Taki and Daniel looked at eachother unsure, not knowing if it was actually good or bad.

The oldest boy also helped Ni-Ki with his plan and was the first one to tell. Indeed, Ni-Ki was confused but later understood everything and was even shocked hearing the story about Junghwan and him. Everything confused him but the news about Y/N made every negative doubt and fear away. Y/N was his happiness.

                              {time skip}

Hours passed and and the teens were finally freed from the living hell. Some students rushed to the bus/train station while other normally walked and other stood at the entrance, waiting for their friends to come.

And one of them was Ni-Ki but he wasn't waiting for his friend. No, he was waiting for his crush. Asking her out? Hell no! The problem weren't solved, also he wasn't very sure about his feelings and didn't know if Y/N was still mad at him.

On the other side, Jungwon, Taki and Daniel were hiding behind a tree to witness everything.

„How can he look so calm?" The youngest as confused while Taki shook his head, not knowing the reason too. But Jungwon just ignored the younger ones and watched how Ni-Ki approached the girl slowly. He proudly smiled, showing off his handsome dimples as the boys beside him squealed in excitement.

„Shhh!" Jungwon whispered as the boys went quiet and watched.

„Hey, Y/N" Ni-Ki greeted confidently , flashing a soft smile at the girl who froze on spot.

She never thought that Ni-Ki will approach her after the long time, especially after school. Hearing her name coming out of his mouth made heart weak. She missed it so much, it felt like music to her ears as the tall boy started to get worried about the not moving girl.

„Y/N?" He gently shook her petite figure as she got back to her senses and blushed out of embarrassment.

„Ah, sorry" The shorter one akwardly scratched her head while a chuckling was heard.

„No, need to apologize" Ni-Ki said as she nodded. Silence filled the air because both log them didn't know what to say.

„So—" Both of them said unison as they laughter together.

„Ladies first" He smiled. The girl's heart immediately melted while the red color almost took over her whole face. A chuckle escaped from the tall boy while Y/N akwardly scratched her head.

„Wait-did you grow?" Her eyes widened, realizing that her her head is just as high as his neck even though she used to bell just a few centimeters shorter than him. A laugh escaped from Ni-Ki as he ruffled the hair from Y/N, finding her absolutely adorable as she couldn't help but lightly slap his hand away because the embarrassment took over her.

{time skip}
They continued to talk. First it was a bit akward because it's been awhile, however they quickly got close again and surprisingly Y/N wasn't mad. She was relieved that Ni-Ki talked to her again and even made the first step to be friends again. The friends squealed out of happiness and showers their support toward their friend while Jungwon looked like a proud father.

So all together, both of them had planned to meet up a few days later and Ni-Ki promised that she won't regret anything.

„Junghwan, I know you aren't okay" Dahyun sighed. She was in a call with the so „fine" boy who wasn't fine and clearly bothered by anything.

„Give me time" The only and last sentence he said before ending the call, hanging up while Dahyun got even more worried.
————————————————————————
They dropped the concept photos for dawn and omg they look so gorgeous!!