~22~

Day 1:

Day 1:

Both of them agreed to go to the mall after school, even though they had their heavy backpacks with them. The teens didn't really mind since it's worth it for them. Junghwan strangely wasn't in school, which worried Dahyun and Y/N, but she couldn't decline to Ni-Ki's offers. But still the wird feeling never left her.

„How does this look?" Ni-Ki asked the short girl besides him. The teens were in a shop and the young boy already found something he liked. It was a oversized black shirt with a Lokg print in white (chinese dragon).

„It's literally made for you!" Y/N complimented
, flashing him a smile as he turned a wide smile while being the most exited boy on earth as the girl chuckled at his cuteness.

„Alright, I am gonna buy it!" He happily said as she nodded.

Then they continued to roam in the mall, when they already found the next shop. This shop was different from other shops, it was a vintage shop with lots of cool old clothes. Most of the clothes were older than the teens were.

„The clothes are cool but...they are kinda expensive" Ni-Ki whispered as he kneeled a little bit down, so the young girl could hear it. It looked pretty funny to other customer's eyes.

„I agree, let's leave" She agreed as both of them left the vintage shop and headed to the next shop.

{time skip}

The teens were walking and walking, their legs were already giving up but they still went to a shop. It was the last store for the day and it was different from the others. The shop was cozy and aesthetic, the walls were with fairy lights, which gave ethereal fairy vibes. Too beautiful to be true as both of them admired every single thing in the shop.

There was still some money left, because they didn't buy a lot. Ni-Ki bought black pants, the black shirt from earlier, a black bomber jacket which was filled with soft fur and some accessories, while Y/N bought soft beige pants, accessories too and a shirt in the color black and the print were white waves, pretty cool right?

„May I help you two love birds?" A woman suddenly said, shocking the teens as they exchanged akward glances and quickly looked away,while the elderly only chuckled.

„N-No, thanks" Y/N stuttered as the woman nodded while smiling and left them.

„Anyways,let's find some good clothes!" The young girl suggested as Ni-Ki nodded in agreement while smiling.

The shopping hunt began and it was surprisingly empty as the fully walked into the shop. But it was more beautiful and the teens decided to take some pictures and selfies.

„Wait, let me post this one!" Ni-Ki exited said like a small child, earning a nod from Y/N.

Liked by @jayjay02 and @y/n_02ni_ki05: Ethereal just like you

ni_ki05: Ethereal just like you.
Comments:
@jayjay02: Who do you mean👀?

„Wow, that Jay guy was faster than me" The young girl chuckled. But for Ni-Ki, it was music to his ears and he continued to stare at the clueless girl. A little later she looked back as both of them looked their eyes and forgot everything around them for a moment.

Till the same woman from before had to ruin their beautiful moment.

„Hey, um kids" She said as the teens broke the eye contact and akwardly looked at her.

„I am sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment, but I wanted to give you this. It's for free" She continued. Then she handed them two different necklaces. The elders gave the first necklace to Ni-Ki, which was golden with a  lotus flower in it. He carefully took it and admired it while a grin was visible on his face.

„Thank you so much, Miss!" The young boy thanked the elderly as she returned a sweet smile.

„And this one is for you" She carefully handed the necklace to the young girl. Different from Ni-Ki's necklace, it was silver and there was one light blue butterfly.

„Thank you, Miss" She smiled widely.

„No, need to thank me kids. Have a nice day and take care of yourselves! If you guys ever feel sad, think about your necklaces" She said as she returned back, leaving the teens alone.

{time skip}

Both of them were chilling on Y/N's couch in the living room. They were mostly talking,then they decided to watch a series.

„Today was so random...and remember what the elderly woman told us...should we search up?" Ni-Ki asked,while Y/N stopped the show to look at him.

„Do you mean...that maybe there is a hidden meaning?"

„Exactly!"

The young girl nodded and took her phone, while the exited boy grinned widely.

„Flower..."

„A flower pendant is a symbol of life and vitality. 🌷 A flower pendant will bring you tons of positive energy when you feel like you need something to hold onto. On the other hand, a beautiful flower is considered to be a talisman of love. Women accept flowers as a sign of affection and thankfulness"

„Wow, that sounds amazing!" The tall boy exclaimed amazed while the girl besides him chuckled.

„And now butterfly!"

„Okay,okay Ni-Ki calm down!"

„Butterfly..."

„Our Butterfly necklace meaning is of metamorphosis, spiritual rebirth, creativity, potential, joy, change, ascension and ability to experience the wonders of life. ... The Butterfly Necklace is hanging caught mid-flight
capturing their enchanting nature"

„Wow..."

The teens stared in awe. Both didn't know that simple necklaces could hold so important meanings and also they couldn't understand why they got it for free. It was a weird situation to them and also what the older woman said was suspicious to them, but they didn't mind since there wasn't any negativity.
————————————————————————
Only one week left to the boys debut!!!
What's your fav track? I like all :D