~7~

Days passed and Niki and Y/N got closer, but his problems didn't end sadly

Luckily his Mom went to a vacation with his sister,leaving Niki alone at home.

„Atleast some days without that snake" He thought, laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

In school there were some gossips, saying that the girl and both are a couple, but they didn't mind at all, they enjoyed it.

There was still a tension whenever Jungwon and Junghwan would meet, he still didn't tell them, because it wasn't the right time for it.

Then suddenly a phone call.

„Oh, hey Y/N!" Niki greeted, happily. Unexpected from her, still the right timing though.

„I am bored right now, do you have time?" She asked.

„Yes, I do! I am bored too" He replied, happily.

„Let's meet up at the I&credible Café in 30 minutes then"

„Alright, see ya!" The boy said, ending the phone call and jumping out his bed while smiling brightly.

„You are always there for me" He thought, happiness took over his body and heart.

He didn't feel like this for a very long time.

{time skip}

15 minutes almost passed and Niki admired himself in the mirror, his bright smile never left his face. It's crazy how a person can make you this happy. Wishing that this moment would stay forever...

„Okay, I better go now" The boy said, fixing his hair for the last time.

Then Niki took his bag, locked his door and walked out his house. Walking down the street with his brightest smile and listening to music.

„Yes today is Special Day
I'm with you My Bee
Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty
Dressed up in nice clothes,
I'm on my way to you
I'm so excited and nervous
I'm curious about your reaction
The sunlight is so nice
A floating sensation
I want you to paint the sky with your colors..."
~Pretty Girl-X1

The boy listened to one of his favorite songs which matched his feelings. It just felt like a date for him and he wanted to look extra good of course.

After a few minutes later,Niki began to hop in excitement, looking like a cute small child he is. Taking his phone out he took a selfie, after 2 years with his happiest smile in that while.

„Woah..doesn't look bad" He was surprised by himself.

Then he put his phone back to his pocket and walked the last minutes to the Café.

Arriving at the Café he was greeted by the girl whose as waving at him, smiling softly.

Niki immediately waved back and made his way to her.

„Hey, what's up?" Y/N greeted happily.

„Hey, and it was pretty boring, but you luckily called" The boy answered sitting infront of her at the table.

„Same to me, but I had the urge to call you, I don't know why but luckily you had time" She said,smiling at him.

„Anyways what do you want to eat or drink?" The girl infront of him asked.

„I am gonna order a strawberry shake and cheesecake" Niki replied as the girl nodded.

„Woah, I wanted the same" Y/N laughed while Niki looked at her, admiring her. How the tables have turned.

„I never knew that she was that beautiful" He thought, not trying to smile.

A little later the waitress and came and both of them waited for their order. They talked about different stuff like school and enjoyed eachother's present.

„But do you know why Junghwan and Jungwon hate eachother?" The girl asked as Niki shook his head.

„Got no clue" He replied while Y/N nodded.

„Here's your order" The waitress said, putting everything on the table.

„Thank you!" Both of them said in unison while the waitress smiled at them and left.

Both of them started to eat the cake first and were more than amazed.

„It's amazing!" Y/N exclaimed happily.

„True!" The boy agreed.

„We should go here more often" She chuckled at the clueless boy.

„Why are u laughing?" He asked, confused.

„You got some whip cream on your mouth" The girl said, taking a tissue paper.

She then continued to wipe the whip cream off while Niki was more than flustered and looked away as his face heated up.

As she laughed at his cuteness his phone began to ring ring ring.

„Oh, who is it?" Y/N asked Niki who was looking at his phone with a bothered expression.

„It's my mom..." He replied, his eyes showed fear.

„Do you-„ Before she could speak, he answered the call while gulping.

„NIKI!" His mom yelled though his phone as he flinched at her loud voice and put the volume much lower.

„I know that you aren't home! You dumbass I can track your phone!" She said,sternly while Niki looked like he was about to faint.

„Shit" He mumbled under his breath, he totally forgot.

„If you don't get your ass back at home, I am gonna make sure you won't ever see the daylight again" His mom said, spitting the last few words in anger as the boy gulped, sweating.

„I-I am s-sorry! Won't h-happen again!" Niki stuttered as his mom ended the phone call.

A new embarrassing moment for him again, when everything was working fine his mother would always ruin it, not even giving him a chance to enjoy something.

„I-I am sorry" Niki said, hot tears streaming down his adorable face.

He then continued to run out of the Café, leaving the girl alone, not only with the food, but with the pills too, which she didn't mind at all.

As she saw his figure disappearing, she sighed.
Y/N wanted to ran after him, then again she had to pay the bills.

„Where is the waitress?!" She yelled and looked around. There wasn't any waitress and she had to wait.
————————————————————————
Sorry for the late update :( as you guys know I was on a classtrip, but I am finally back!
And PLEASEEE WAIT FOR OUR SUNSHINE COME ON GUYS OUR MAIN DANCER WHO IS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD

Word count: 1k