~12~

„Are you sure about the plan?" Ni-ki asked, still unsure about it

The girl returned a soft smile to him.
„It's not even plan but it will help a lot" She replied.

„But they wouldn't care" The boy sighed, while his hope fell.

Y/N immediately put her hand on his hand, rubbing it softly. The boy's heart began to beat faster and faster while he looked at his hand.

„They care" She softly said.

„Nobody cares" He whispered,which she still heard.

„You are wrong Ni-Ki! There are a lot of people who care about you, including me!" Y/N said, as she held his hand a bit tighter, giving him a feeling of comfort. It made him feel better, he returned a smile to her.

„Anyways, are you hungry? I will pay" Y/N asked as Ni-Ki shook his head.

But then his stomached growled,making the boy look away in embarrassment and making the girl laugh.

„Whatever you said" She said, standing up and grabbing his hand. Shocked with her actions, his cheeks became a light tint of red.

„You should get used to it Ni-Ki" Y/N chuckled as the boy looked away in embarrassment.

The girl may be joking but her heart beat fastened with every second together with him. It felt like a blessing to her to be with the one and only Nishimura Riki. She could have never imagine to be friends with him or even talk to him. Fate changed the game and I looked like both of them were really soulmates.

But life isn't easy and there will be always something bad.

Both teens were walking hand in hand to a shop which wasn't that far away. The boy quickly got comfortable with her and actually liked it. But he was still confused about the relationship between them. They only knew eachother for almost one week and things are going to quick, right?

As they went in, their hands got separated,which wasn't a big deal for Y/N bit made Ni-Ki a bit sad. After all he felt save and comfortable.

„So, what do you want to eat?" She asked the boy who still thought about his order.

„Just a hot chocolate milk" He said as the girl shook his head.

„What about food?" She asked again as Ni-Ki bite his lips nervously.

„Okay, fine then a chocolate donut" He replied, while Y/N proudly smiled.

After they discussed everything, more food was ordered. The boy felt bad because it was a lot and it wasn't that cheap either. Y/N helped him so much but he did nothing to her, that's what he thought,but little did he know that just being with her made her the happiest girl in the world.

They both found a table and sat down sitting opposite of eachother. While waiting they talked about different topics and Ni-Ki was a lot more calm than before. When the food arrived they thanked the waitress and started to eat but something was wrong. Ni-Ki was awfully quiet, making the girl worry about him again.

„Are you okay Ni-Ki?" Y/N asked.

„Me? Yes, I am" The boy looked from his food to her and gave a soft smile, then looked back at his food.

„I know that something is bothering you" She said. Her eyes showed sadness and worry at the same time. She wanted to see him happy and not sad, it hurt him only but her too.

He took a big breath before speaking.

„I feel worthless...like you helped me so much and I didn't repay you one thing" Ni-Ki said, shocking the girl because she didn't expect that.

„Being with you is already enough" The softly smiled while squeezing his hand lightly, making the boy all shy as his ears turned red and looked away.

‚Gosh what are you doing to me...' He thought, while trying to calm down.

On the other hand Y/N chuckled at his cuteness. She loved whenever he would get all shy and flustered,and thinking back she thought that he was cold and emotionless but never judge it's book by it's cover.

Hearing the words made him calm down easier and happier, however he wanted to change the game, and he already had an idea.

They continued to eat,drink and talk. It was quite nice,even though they talked about serious topics too. That was the first time for Ni-Ki talking so freely to someone and saying his honest opinion. He loved how she always listened to him and giving him advice, it felt like the real he always wished for.

After awhile they were finally done and decided to head to Y/N's home. Being too happy, he forgot about his two other friends Taki and Jungwon who were really worried about him but not only them, the teachers were worried too and called at his home, they even wanted to call the police when Taki lied and said that Ni-Ki felt dizzy and left school. Same goes for Y/N. Both teens were in trouble, still didn't know about it.

Arriving at the girls home, they were greeted by the mom who was surprised that her own daughter brung a boy with her. Curiously filled her as she asked a question which embarrassed the teens.

„Is that handsome boy your boyfriend my dear?" The mom asked as Y/N face palmed herself while Ni-Ki looked akwardly around.

„Mom-no!" The girl immediately replied as her cheeks began to redden.

„Oh, I am sorry!" Her mom chuckled, exactly knowing what's going on. „Anyways why is he here?" She asked again.

„Just wanted to bring a new friend" Y/N answered as her mom nodded.

„Didn't know that you as other friends than Dahyun and Junghwan, especially a boy" She joked as her daughter face palmed herself again.

„Anyways, we will go to my room" She quickly said, then dragging Ni-Ki with her.

It got akward again, thanks to her mom. While walking the stairs up silence filled the air.

„I am sorry about my mom" The girl said, scratching her nape in embarrassment.

„Why sorry? She seems really nice unlike mine" He replied as silence filled the again.
————————————————————————