~24~

„Damn, it was sadder than expected" Junghwan wiped his tears away as the two girls chuckled and did the same

It was actually a funny movie, which turned into a sad one, but luckily with a Happy End.
There was still some time left, however the best friends decided to leave, because of their homework and Y/N had to rest.

After her friends left, it was lonely again as she sighed. She stood up from her spot and made her way to the kitchen, only to see that her parents were still in work.

„As expected" The young girl forced a smile,then grabbing some snacks to eat.

Everyday was the same, but Y/N never really thought about it until now. Other kids her age have good relationships with her parents, while she almost never sees them because of their work schedule. Also it's been a long time since she saw her older brother Heeseung, and she surely misses him a lot.

„How about...I call him!" She happily ran with the food in her hands, even though she almost tripped,while running up stairs.

Throwing the snacks on the bed, she plopped herself on the bed too and quickly took her phone out as she directly called him and waited for a answer.

The young girl nervously waited and waited, however no respond,as she loudly sighed in dissatisfaction and plopped herself back.

„As expected" Y/N shook her head. Feeling alone was nothing new to her, but she hated it. She hated being on her phone all the time,because she had no one.

And in that moment her phone ring ring a ling.
The younger girl immediately took her phone and hoped for your older brother, but it was someone else...

It was the one and only Nishimura Riki.

„Oh, Ni-Ki is calling?" She questioned herself, but couldn't hide her happiness,as she smiled brightly without even realizing.

„Hey, do you have time?" The boy carefully asked, since he didn't wanna annoy her. If he only knew.

„Of course! And actually you have perfect timing!" She happily replied as a chuckle was heard from Ni-Ki. The boy was indeed happy to hear that she was happy and healthier than yesterday.

„It sounds like you are better than yesterday and also Jungwon wanted to talk to you,when you come back to school" He said, slightly confusing the girl.

„Why though?"

„I don't know. I just know it's important, but don't worry about it!"

The young girl couldn't help but being curious and wonder what the dimple boy wanted from her. In this point, the whole situation was just confusing and messy. First being friends, then avoided then friends again, it was too much for Y/N to understand. She never thought that life would be that difficult and never thought that she would like someone this much.

The teens continued to talk and enjoyed every single second of hearing each other's voices, since they couldn't be together on that day.

The feeling of being alone vanished and the quiet and cold room was filled with laughters and warmth, while Y/N smiled widely and love Ni-Ki's presence.

Her feelings for the tall boy grew faster than expected and every time she heard his voice, her heart immediately was filled with warmth and happiness. Little did she know that the same was for him.

„Also, I really want to be friends with Junghwan again!"

„Really? That's great to hear!"

Hearing those words made her happier. The tension  between them two wasn't bad at first, however trough time it got weird and akward, really uncomfortable.

„I think you already know our past and also our families had a conflict, which seems to get better" Y/N could sense his soft smile as she chuckled at the picture in her mind.

„I am sure you guys will get along again and also Junghwan has been acting weird lately, so I hope that we can brighten up his mood together" She said, as Ni-Ki suddenly froze on his spot, unable to move or say something. His was wide open, because he remembered something.

„Hey, everything okay?" Y/N nervously asked, but still no respond. Only Ni-Ki's breathing was heard, worrying the young girl even more.

‚His dad made a deal with us, they will move on from everything. But not only from that situation, they will move away' Those sentences kept repeating inside his head, making him want to scream his lungs out and cry, cry and cry. Is it his fault? Is it his fault that her best friend will move away,because of his family?

„I-I need to go, bye!" Ni-Ki quickly ended the call, making Y/N go crazy. There's was something wrong and she could sense it, as she got anxious. Standing up was no option for her,since she was sick and had to stay at home.

Calling him didn't work either, but little did she know the young is was already out of his home and ran, not stopping.

„Wait—where does he live again?! Shoot!" Ni-Ki cursed under his breath. After realizing the situation, he tried to stop Junghwan's family from moving, which seemed impossible but he still tried for him and his best friend, basically for everyone.

„Oh, hey Ni-Ki" A voice greeted him, as he turned around to look who the voice belonged to. He was quite surprised to see a boy standing in front of him,who was a bit taller than and had light brown hair mixed with a bit red, big round catchy eyes and perfect white teeth. The young boy was creeped out by the smiling older male.

„Um, hey?" He confusedly greeted back. The older male didn't look familiar to him, even though he did know his name.

„Seems like you don't know me. My name's Lee Heeseung and I am friend's with Jungwon. He already told me a lot about you!" Heeseung explained, while Ni-Ki felt relieved after hearing his reasons.

„Wait Lee...do you have a younger sister?" The younger boy asked curiously as the older male chuckled.

„Yes, her name's Y/N, however I didn't see her for a long time" Heeseung replied.

„Why not?"

„I am busy with my work just like my parents and already moved out. I feel bad for her because she's always alone and complains how lonely she is" He explained, while Ni-Ki nodded.

„Why are you here then?" Ni-Ki asked as Heeseung scratched his nape.

„Well, I had to ignore her calls because of work and also she is sick and no one is home,so I wanted to take care of her"

„Oh..."
————————————————————————
„I'll be your boyfriend" this line is so iconic and also Ni-Ki's deep voice,like wowwww

He is going to be big in the future!