~26~

The teens looked at the direction from where the unknown voice came as they all froze

Ni-Ki almost got a heart-attack while his mouth was wide open. The rest was shocked too but not as much as the japanese boy.

„Jughwan, I didn't know that you invited do many people. Especially not that you invited Ni-Ki"

„Dad, it was out of all sudden"

The older man nodded. Akward silence filled the air as no one dared to move. What should they do? Doing nothing won't help.

„Could I talk to Junghwan and Ni-Ki in private?" Junghwan's dad asked as they all immediately nodded and went out of the house.

The two boys were left alone with the elderly, Ni-Ki's heart was beating nonstop and he wished that it was all a dream and could escape the situation. However it was reality and no one can escape the reality.

Meanwhile the others were outside and didn't know what to do. It was freezing cold and Y/N had casual clothes on but a really thin jacket while the other two had winter clothes on.

„Should we wait?" Dahyun asked as the oldest shook his head.

„It will take longer and also it's private. Let's just leave" He suggested as the two best friends nodded and they all walked together.

Silence filled the cold air as no one spoke up. It was rather akward than comfortable. The cold breeze hit the teens as Y/N shivered in the cold.

Without saying anything Jungwon gave his jacket to Y/N and quickly left,leaving the best friends in shock while their feet were frozen on the ground.

„You can return it in school" He yelled from far away, a sweet smile was visible on his handsome yet cute face as his deep dimples showed.

The young girl's heart somehow skipped a beat. She never felt like that, only if she was with Ni-Ki, his best friend.

„Aw, he is such a sweetheart" Dahyun complimented with a big smile as the girl beside her shook her head frequently.

„Let's just go" Y/N dragged her clueless best friend.

On the other hand, there was someone watching them from afar and he saw everything from the start on. A big sigh escaped his mouth as the boy beside him watched him clueless too.

„I should have been the one" The younger one mumbled under his breath, however Junghwan heard it and chuckled slightly, patting him on his shoulder.

„A little bit jealousy~" He sang, earning a glare from Ni-Ki.

The conversation between all three of them went faster than expected. There was a big unexpected surprise that shocked the two teens, and it will shock the school for sure. It will shock everyone once it's out.

„Let's grab hot chocolate, shall we?" Junghwan suggested as his bro agreed.

{time skip}

The two boys went to the shopping mall and spend their time together, even thought they just wanted to buy one thing. Instead of buying the hot chocolatier milk both of them bought many clothes and accessories. Being tired because of the nonstop talking they finally sat down and drank their hot chocolate milk.

„You like her a lot, don't you?" Junghwan asked while Ni-Ki looked away, acting as he didn't hear his friend.

„You can't hide it" The older boy teased, while swinging his arm around the younger one.
Ni-Ki wasn't in the mood for jokes but still took it anyways. Instead he tried to change the topic.

„I expected everything but not that" The younger one said as Junghwan nodded, agreeing to him.

The topic was a bit sensitive for both of them and also very unexpected. But life goes on and it's not the worst thing in the world.

The two continued to talk, however Ni-Ki got annoyed quickly because Junghwan wouldn't stop teasing him about Y/N.

„Okay,okay..."

„I like her" Ni-Ki stated.

„What omg really?" Junghwan acted shocked only to earn a death glare from the younger one as he laughed.

„I can tell she likes you too" He then said while Ni-Ki choked on his hit chocolate milk as he rapidly cough and shook his head as Junghwan hit his back to give him support.

„There is no way"

„Gosh you both are so stupid" The older male face palmed while the japanese boy looked at him cluelessy. His eyes were filled with sparkles and hope.

„I am gonna..."

„You are gonna?"

„I am gonna confess soon"
————————————————————————
LET ME IN MUSIC VIDEO SOON OMG