~17~

Y/N was in her room, sitting on her chair while her head laid on her desk, recalling the memory from school

Y/N was in her room, sitting on her chair while her head laid on her desk, recalling the memory from school. Jungwon and Y/N continued to talk but the girl was being cautious of course which resulted that she didn't say any information to Jungwon.

The exhausted boy gave up as Y/N was thankful, not only her time was wasted, she was too nervous to focus on the conversation because she could have said thing he isn't allowed to know, however that didn't happen.

„Fate is really playing with us" The girl sadly chuckled. She tried to stand up, however that didn't happen because she fell on her cold floor, cursing mentally while her knees hurted.

„What am I even saying? I sound so delusional" She shook her head as she tried to stand up and dragged herself to her bed. Her mood didn't change and ate it ate her alive.

But it didn't stop there. Her phone vibrated and she got a new message. She didn't have the energy for looking so she quietly groaned in annoyance but a little later the girl decided to look and widened her eyes while gasping.

It was a message from Ni-Ki which felt like a dream since he blocked her literally everywhere, however she was too afraid to open it and decided to call her best friend, hoping that she could help.

„Hey, Y/N!" Dahyun greeted.

„Heyyy Dahyun! Are you currently free?" She asked while praying mentally that her best friend would answer with an „yes".

And the prayers were heard as Dahyun replied with „yes, of course", making the girl squeal in happiness and becoming all jumpy.

A chuckle from Dahyun was heard trough the phone as Y/N immediately began to tell her everything and asked for advice. Her best friend gave her some advice and suggested to take atleast a look at the message while Y/M became anxious and didn't want to do it, however the girl was pushed by her friend as she gave up and opened the chat to read the message.

Ni-Ki 💕:
Don't think I hate you
It's complicated right now
Please wait for me
I promise it we will
see us again

The girl read every word out loud to her best friend as both were clueless.

„This is so suddenly...I don't understand it but Atleast he doesn't hate me"

„I am gonna tell you something now but promise not to tell Junghwan okay?"

„Wait-why?" Y/N asked confused as the girl sighed.

„It has something to do with him...he already told you a lot and then Jungwon tried to talk to you right?" Dahyun said. She indeed knows a lot of untold secrets.

„How did you know?" Everything seemed even more weird. Y/N and Jungwon were alone and there was no chance for anyone to eavesdrop or stalk them since both of them were quiet and very careful.

A sighed escaped her best friends mouth as she took a big breath, spilling the unknown tea. Starting with the first sentence already surprised Y/N.

„So, Ni-Ki's Dad and Junghwan's Dad were best friend but turned into enemies and they know eachother's secret and now Ni-Ki needs to be careful if ME because I am Junghwan's best friend?" Y/N said in disbelief. Is that how they thought of her? Only getting close to her the boy just to get more information and give it to Junghwan? Didn't make sense to her and she isn't that kind of person to do something evil like that. Trust is very important to her and she wouldn't use someone, never.

„You got it" Dahyun quietly said. Her best friend wasn't sure if it was right to tell her, however she couldn't bare it anymore and hated seeing her friend in pain. But did it really make everything better? Or maybe worse?

„Okay, I have to go bye" She then quickly ended the call,leaving Y/N confused but she shrugged it off. On the other hand Dahyun's mind filled with worries and fears.

„I don't think it was a good idea but after all she is my best friend, right?" She asked herself. The two teens kept a lot of secrets from Y/N and it kinda felt like betrayal, however some things have to be this way.

It didn't stop there. What she didn't know was that Y/N already made a plan. Good or bad...who knows.
————————————————————————
Enhypen debut next month guys!!
Preorder is soon but I am broke 🤡