Note

Okay.

Hey lovely people!

So I started writing this story three years ago. I can still remember the day I formed thi plot inside my head and I was so giddy and excited that I just couldn't wait to hit that publish button. And I shouldn't have rushed, now I realized that.

As I was thinking about publishing this story for the first time three years ago, I had my doubts. Telling myself that I should probably finish writing this firt before introducing this story to the world of wattpad. But hey, I'm eighteen that time and too damn excited to just hit publish already. And plus, I thought that if I could do it spontaneously like what I did with Psychotic then maybe I could do it too here. Write and publish in the same day.

Little did I know that it would be tough and life would get in my way of getting lost into writing here on wattpad.

I didn't regret it though because I truly did enjoy writing this story. But the thing is, three years later and still I haven't finished this book.

I feel terrible tbh.

Anyway, I unpublished the chapters and planning to actually get some writing done and I know I've said this a lot of times but I have this thought that maybe if I start from the very beginning maybe I'd find it in me to continue updating this without fail and not after long months of going MIA.

Sorry for this rant but yeah. Just wanted to let you guys know if you're still reading this and my long ass author's notes.

Anyway I hope you all lovelies stay safe amidst this pandemic. Those who are working on the frontlines, stay safe to all of us and always remember the oath that we took. To everyone out there who has their online classes, I hope you ace it! And I think it's extra hard doing classes virtually but I know that you guys can all do it! To everyone struggling with problems that they don't talk about, know that everything will be alright in the end. Just believe, and hold on to God <3

Anyway, I'm gonna end this note here and have a fantastic week ahead of you lovelies xx