Chapter 1 : InvadedLands

Mega's POV
10:24 am

Mega was playing Minecraft on his computer.

His parents had gone to meet his grandparents and left him behind. Not that Mega cared, he could take care of himself, and this had also meant he'd get the whole house to himself for a whole week. He'd watched them pull out of the driveway and onto the road through his bedroom window before rushing downstairs.

Naturally, his first move had been to raid the fridge. He normally wouldn't have been allowed to, but who was to stop him now? He grabbed a slice of ham and proceeded to devour it whole, then pouring himself a glass of milk, when his phone suddenly dinged.

Rolling his eyes, he picked it up and read the message.

Skeppy : hey grt no invaded

Skeppy : im broed.

Mega : why

Skeppy : i wnana rceord a vid.

Mega : what do i get from this?

Skeppy : uhhhhhhh

Skeppy : ill imtorduce u to oen of muy firends?

Mega : after what happened with spifey? hell no.

Skeppy : plaease ur teh only onr omline rn

Mega : fine. but whos ur 'friend'

Skeppy : hes abother manigerr taht i hried.

Zelkam? Mega hadn't actually communicated with him before, and he didn't really plan to. But, it would probably be wise to get to know the other, he reasoned. So he trudged back upstairs after sending Skeppy a quick confirmation.

Mega : whatever

Skeppy : graet!

Leaning back on his chair, he turned his computer on before sending another quick message to Skeppy.

Mega : im on now

Skeppy : il start rceordihn hten. gte on ts

-—————-
I'm sorry, this is super short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer!
This is my first book I've ever actually written, so please don't be too harsh on me!
I will accept constructive criticism and update every week or so. :)
Thank you for reading!

Word count: 312