Chapter 6 : Yay!

"I might think about it."

- The Next Day -

Mega's POV
9:26 am

Oh great. Why hadn't he just said no? Surely, refusing would have been better than not giving a specific answer? All he'd done was give Zelk false hope. Mega started feeling guilty already.

It's not like he doesn't want to go, he thought as he laid on his bed. Hours passed by. The night around him slowly turned to dawn. Still, he lay there, thinking about nothing and everything at the same time.

Eventually, his stomach growled, sending him tumbling back into reality. He shot out of the bed, checking the time. 9:26 am. 9:26 am?! What the hell? How long had he been contemplating his life choices?!

Tripping over his own feet, he scrambled to make his breakfast. Shovelling the cereal down his throat (oh god), he raced back upstairs and turned his computer on. He opened Minecraft, logged in and immediately joined Invaded.

Mega nearly jumped out of his chair when he saw Zelk's skin staring at him through the screen.

Zelk's POV
9:38 am

Mega wasn't one to be late. In fact, he was normally one of the first people to come on to the server, if not the first. But, Mega wasn't on and it was already 9:38 am. So what did Zelk do?

Slack off on his work to camp spawn and wait for him. Not the best strategy, he could have called him, but there was always the possibility that Mega was still asleep.

Zelk must've been waiting for at least half an hour before he joined. He let out a silent cheer before privately messaging him in-game.

<You to MegaPVP> Hi
<MegaPVP to you> hi
<You to MegaPVP> where were you?
<You to MegaPVP> youre never ever late
<MegaPVP to you> overslept, sorry
<You to MegaPVP> its fine
<You to MegaPVP> oh yea, have you made up ur mind yet?
<MegaPVP to you> ?
<You to MegaPVP> you know
<You to MegaPVP> about Vid-con
<MegaPVP to you> oh, that
<MegaPVP to you> well ive been thinking
<MegaPVP to you> and i think

<MegaPVP to you> ill come

-—————-
Hi.
I did it.
Now you can't kill me.
Please.
I have a family.

Ok, seriously, really sorry I haven't gotten this out quicker, I've had to get my braces and do loads of homework (T-T), to be honest it's a miracle I finished this. Btw, I think my writing style has also changed a bit.
Uhhhh, I really don't know what else to put here, so have a great day/night, I guess, and
Thank you for reading!

Word count: 417